Forums · Reunion Tourny

BRACKETS YAH!

Truthiness

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

http://libelldra.com/community/forums/topic/4668/member-when-we-played-pokemon/

Original thread.

Yeah sorry CD heres the sign up thread which I will leave up for awhile.
Standard OU on Shoddy, if you haven't read the original topic yet please do as it has some key background info.

So yeah just

Players:
Truthiness
Shadian Vise
ff7hero
fineifold
gameboy3333
CrossDragon
CKY Tribal
flounder
OminousDoom
ruesap
ArecP

BRACKETS!!! now Iggybot approved now italicizing the winners just post in here if won
<IggyBot> Hey, everyone! It's bracket-making time!
<IggyBot> Bracket 1:
<IggyBot> gameboy3333
<IggyBot> flounder

<IggyBot> Bracket 2:
<IggyBot> Breloom
<IggyBot> fineifold

<IggyBot> Bracket 3:
<IggyBot> OminousDoom
<IggyBot> CrossDragon

<IggyBot> Bracket 4:
<IggyBot> ArecP
<IggyBot> ruesap
*** IggyBot sets channel mode to -m

<IggyBot> Bracket 5:
<IggyBot> ff7hero
<IggyBot> Truthiness

<IggyBot> Bye:
<IggyBot> Shadian_Vise
:-(
<IggyBot> Those are the brackets!
<Truthi> yah!
<CrossDragon> YES

Also save the logs please because if it shows how awesome your skills have returned to you it should be posted for everyones enjoyment.
alright guys how about get these battles done by Friday or Thursday, I want to get this moving along,(as I fear if battles don't ever get done this tourny won't) but I will be lenient to time extensions as this is FUN.

ok lets battle yo
Rating: 0

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

Add me.

ff7hero

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

Sign me up...

fineifold

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

Thanks for the care truthi, sign me up

gameboy

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

I am in

CrossDragon

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

I am in.

CKY Tribal

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

*Signs*

Flounder

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

in!

CrossDragon

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

We should also save the logs of every battle. Then we can post it in the warstories section and have everyone read for the lulz.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

[QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1250797977"]We should also save the logs of every battle. Then we can post it in the warstories section and have everyone read for the lulz.[/QUOTE]

More like make fun of the loser mirite?

Sign me up.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

[QUOTE USER="ominousdoom" TIME="1250800378"][QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1250797977"]We should also save the logs of every battle. Then we can post it in the warstories section and have everyone read for the lulz.[/QUOTE]

Sign me up.[/QUOTE]

No, now grow up.

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

[QUOTE USER="ominousdoom" TIME="1250800378"][QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1250797977"]We should also save the logs of every battle. Then we can post it in the warstories section and have everyone read for the lulz.[/QUOTE]

Sign me up.[/QUOTE]

It's OK, you all can make fun of me when I demonstrate my amazing ability to fail.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Aug 20 '09

P.S if possible please don't have the tournament on Friday. >_> If possible Saturday would be the best for me. (Since I work on Fridays)

Truthiness

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

[QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1250826614"]P.S if possible please don't have the tournament on Friday. >_> If possible Saturday would be the best for me. (Since I work on Fridays)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do that to ya. Nah It's actually going to start Sunday or Monday, as I want people to have some time to work on teams and catching up quickly, and finish it before school starts with everyone.

Also does anyone want to help me with this too, as I might end up busy some nights as I really can't predict at ALL how they turn out until I get like a text or something last minute. I just need someone to help make sure this all doesn't depend on me setting up and shit, and if I mess up the whole thing goes down the drain.

ArecP

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

I'm game as long as the tourney doesn't start until I get my laptop, which will be next week-ish.

fineifold

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

I'll help any way I can, I kinda assume ruesap and repto will pick up most of the slack...

ArecP

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

Ruesap and Repto...no not really.

I can assist if needed as long as it is outside the times when I am in class for college. I'm usually available after 4 EST though. I'm also free on Friday - Sun unless I have major studying to do.

Also, INB4TEAMSWITSCIZORANDSCIZORCOUNTERS.

On another note, Truthiness has 666 posts O_O

Ruesap

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

I can help until my school begins which is Monday the 31st. And by the way, sign me up.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

[QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1250800737"][QUOTE USER="ominousdoom" TIME="1250800378"][QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1250797977"]We should also save the logs of every battle. Then we can post it in the warstories section and have everyone read for the lulz.[/QUOTE]

Sign me up.[/QUOTE]

No, now grow up.[/QUOTE]

The old Cross wouldn't say that. Cool.

ff7hero

0 +0

Aug 21 '09

[QUOTE USER="arecp" TIME="1250871621"]Ruesap and Repto...no not really.

I can assist if needed as long as it is outside the times when I am in class for college. I'm usually available after 4 EST though. I'm also free on Friday - Sun unless I have major studying to do.

Also, INB4TEAMSWITSCIZORANDSCIZORCOUNTERS.

On another note, Truthiness has 666 posts O_O[/QUOTE]

Oh no, he's figured out my strategy for victory!

Next Page >>