Forums · Battle, anyone? • Page 2

Ongakujin

0 +0

Apr 22 '09

[QUOTE USER="temprepto" TIME="1240457014"]Dunno why you have a beef with all 31 IVs. It took at least 30 eggs but I was able to get a Gible years ago with 31 in all but special attack, and for a Garchomp it might as well have been maxed. It's not particularly hard to do, just time consuming. Allowing hax but not 31s is asinine since the two go hand in hand.[/QUOTE]

I have a Gallade and Gardevoir with 4/6 31 IVs. Spent about 5 minutes breeding for Adamant Ralts w/ Will-o-wisp and Shadow Sneak and ended up with a ballin' Adamant one and got a Timid one to boot.
Rating: 0

Coontank

0 +0

Apr 23 '09

[QUOTE USER="ongakujin" TIME="1240456865"]My only recommendation, since Stuntank has okay defenses and decent HP is to go with Dark Pulse over Crunch. Toxic is okay, your one thing is you have to use it on a switch. Or try to force a switch and use it. Which is me saying the same thing. You're not using a bad set, but mixing your EVs would prove better with an all out attacking set. If you want to keep your spread you're better off with something like Explosion/Fire Blast/Sucker Punch/Sludge Bomb. Unfortunately your coverage isn't great but Sludge Bomb is a good STAB attack, and Sucker Punch can effectively pick off faster fragile pokemon. You probably won't 1 shot them but you can probably 2 hit them or something.[/QUOTE]
Hm I hadn't really considered Sludge Bomb because Skuntank's Atk is higher than its SpAtk, but that moveset looks workable. I'll try it and see if it works out better for me.

[QUOTE USER="temprepto" TIME="1240457014"]Dunno why you have a beef with all 31 IVs. It took at least 30 eggs but I was able to get a Gible years ago with 31 in all but special attack, and for a Garchomp it might as well have been maxed. It's not particularly hard to do, just time consuming. Allowing hax but not 31s is asinine since the two go hand in hand.[/QUOTE]
It's not the all 31 IVs themselves I have a beef with. It's if the Pokemon was HACKED to have them. And I do understand what you're saying about that being asinine, seeing as it's rare to find hax that are within bounds. But they're out there. I allow those hax because I don't particularly care how a person got the Pokemon they're using. Just as long as it's something they've could have bred themselves. Sounds wierd, I know. That condition just applies to a very small amount of people.
Rating: 0

<< Previous Page