Forums · Looking for some TMs. (First time posting)

Lord Liam

0 +0

Apr 2 '09

Hello everyone, I'm Lord Liam, and I'm hoping to become an active member in the Libelldra Forge community.
I'm looking for a few TMs right now, which would be Shadow Ball, and Psychic. If anyone could trade me these 2 TMs, it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to meet most of you in the near future :)
Rating: 0

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Apr 1 '09

sure I would be glad to, I just need to find my DS. Also if you want unlimited everything in each game then I recommend buying an action replay. Just do not hack pokemon with it.

Ongakujin

0 +0

Apr 2 '09

[QUOTE USER="lordliam" TIME="1238657851"]Hello everyone, I'm Lord Liam, and I'm hoping to become an active member in the Libelldra Forge community.
I'm looking for a few TMs right now, which would be Shadow Ball, and Psychic. If anyone could trade me these 2 TMs, it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to meet most of you in the near future :)
[/QUOTE]

If you haven't gotten these TMs by tomorrow or Friday afternoon, I'll post - I'm resetting my router so I can access it. I have these TMs.

Shadow Ball you can get from the Battle Tower, its not too expensive. I think Psychic you can get from the Game Corner, but I'm probably wrong.

Lord Liam

0 +0

Apr 4 '09

Thanks Luigi and Onga, if either of you are on right now, I'm ready to do the trade.
My friend code is: 4125 1012 3822 Name: Victory