Forums · Jerem and Feraligatr 2

warning: massive wtf - also, ignore the spacing for the moment

gameboy

0 +0

Sep 13 '08

~~~ Sometime later ~~~
In the year 2075 A.D. a new generation of gene splicing took place. Scientists managed to create A breed of human-ravens. They had the ability to think like humans, but looked much like large birds. Scientists tried to improve this species. As a new breed of them was created, the others were slaughtered. Years later, scientists created their definition of a perfect breed. They began work on new creatures. By the turn of the century, dozens of new human-like species were created.

In the year 2102 A.D. a group known as PETA had stepped up in power over the century and created new laws that restricted the use of this science. As a result, the labs were shut down, and the creatures put to death.

In 2121 A.D. an underground version of these scientist began work on newer experiments. Not being able to do experiments on most animals, they found small traces of DNA in stone crypts of ancient creatures thought to be used by Egyptians, which they thought was their way of creating the pyramids. This DNA was used to recreate these legendary pokemon. They had named them "Aggron", "Aerodactyl", and "Machamp". They knew their were plenty of more scattered across the world, but few were found where they could look without suspicion.

In 2126 A.D. The science had proven useful to humans, they had created a gene that allowed interspecies communication.

In 2134 A.D. PETA fell in power and the full science was restored, the scientists ready the share their findings with the world. Soon more stone crypts were found and more new species were created. An island in the Bermuda Triangle was used to store these pokemon, and research was done on them.

In 2199 A.D. all but a few of the known crypts were found.

In 2205 A.D. the main director of a research center eloped with a scientist on the island. There they had a child named Jerem...

On a warm sunny day, Jerem, the age of 10, was digging holes trying to find some juicy worms for some of his friends. Raised on the island, he did not attend school, nor did he interact with other children. Instead he made friends with some of the "half-breeds" as his parents called them. They were quite upfront when it came to them. After they did their testing on them, they told Jerem that they were going to die. Later in the day, Jerem walked along a stone path in a small dense forest to the research center on the middle of the island.
"Mommie, daddy, I brought something for my friends!" said Jerem happily as he opened the doors, approaching the back ranch.
"Oh sweetie, we told you not to get attached to these things, their only purpose is for research, they will be killed soon," replied Jerem's mom, in a very upfront tone.
Jerem ignored his mom and continued towards the back, where he burst open the back doors to enter the ranch. There his eyes fell upon two half-breeds inparticular, Bagon and Hippopotas.
"Hello," said Jerem too the creatures.
JEREM!" they shouted with delight as he brought over the pail of worms. Jerem put it down and Bagon began to eat the worms.
Hippo on the other hand, did not.
"What's wrong?" asked Jerem.
"Well" said Hippo, " worms aren't that good. Why can't you get fish?"
"Because mom says If I get a fishing rod I'll go to the wrong fishing hole and try to catch some experiments and they'll pull me in and eat me," said Jerem.
Jerem quickly changed the subject.
"So what have you two been up to?" asked Jerem.
"Nothing" replied Bagon, "trying to fly, you know, same old stuff."
"How's that worked out for you?" asked Jerem, pretending to be interested.
"Not good," replied Bagon, looking down.
"K good luck with that," said Jerem "Hippo what about you?"
"I've been trying to escape this hell" replied Hippo.
"Why?" asked Jerem confused.
"Don't you get it kid? They run tests on us all day and don't let us do anything. Then when they're done with us they kill us. Sound like fun?" said Hippo, angrily.
"I guess not," replied Jerem, who now felt sad. "What will you do when you escape?"
"I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead. Right now I need to focus on getting around the sensors around the perimeter of this fence." replied Hippo.
"Why don't you try flying over?" asked Bagon, trying to make known he still was here.
"Shut up you crazy thing," said Hippo. That made Bagon tear up and he walked away.
"Why did you do that?" asked Jerem, standing up ready to leave.
"I didn't do anything, it's not my fault he can't grow wings," replied Hippo.
"Yeah but you don't need to remind him."
"Well fine, as soon as he gets wings I'll apologize," said Hippo.
"That is not what I meant," replied Jerem.
"Jerem, dinner's ready" a voice called from inside the lab.
"I have to go" said Jerem, "Try not to die, ok?"
"I'll try"
"And look out for Bagon will you?" asked Jerem.
He received no reply.
As Jerem walked through the lab he heard the sound of a shotgun. It meant that tomorrow night he'd be eating Tauros. He entered a small dining room,containing only a small wooded table and a couple of chairs. Jerem's dad decided not to grace him with his presence tonight as he was busy in the lab. Jerem's mom had left a hamburger on the table with a note "busy, see you tomorrow."
As Jerem finished eating he began to doze off on the table.
When he awoke, he saw a blue mass on the floor. He walked up to it to see what it was. As he hovered over it, he saw it was an alligator like creature. He got the sense of familiarity. He'd seen this thing before, in dreams. Sometimes he would dream he knew what this thing was; sometimes he dreamed he was friends with it and they were together in an ever-lasting friendship. But those are just dreams. Jerem tried to wake himself from this dream but could not, so he tried to wake the creature instead. He tried to push it. As he touched it, a flash came to him, a name. "Feraligatr" he said to himself. As he did, the creature stood up.
"Jerem," it said.
"What, what is it Feraligatr?" asked Jerem.
"Jerem, find me," replied Feraligatr.
"What? What do you mean find you?"
"My body, find it on this island," said Feraligatr, as he started to disappear.
"WAIT!" shouted Jerem, wanting to know more about this creature.
"...Find me..."

~~~ Four Years Later ~~~
ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF THE ISLAND, OUR LATEST SUCCESSFUL EVOLUTION HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE JOIN US IN THE DINING HALL FOR A FEAST!

After four years of tests, scientists of the island found that certain monsters could change shape and form. Jerem, now 14, was in a much larger version of the ranch. Over the four years, the population of the island increased as civilians joined in. Eventually the research center expanded and as pokemon evolved, the were safety measures all around the island to prevent escape.Hippo and Bagon had fully evolved into their final forms, Hippowdon and Salamence. Salamence was giving Jerem a ride in the sky as high as the security system would allow him.

"So Bagon, how does it feel to finally have wings?" asked Jerem.
"Hey, it's Salamence now," said Salamence as he landed back on the ranch.
"Ok, Sal-e-mance," said Jerem, laughing.
Hippo laughed too.
"Anyway, it feels great to show them off, after everyone telling me I'd never get them," said Salamence.
Salamence looked at Hippo
"Especially you."
"Well what were the chances of that actually happening?" asked Hippo.
"Doesn't matter. Oh, hey Jerem, you know they called everyone for some food, right?" asked Salamence.
"Yes, doesn't mean I'm going," said Jerem.
"Why not?" asked Hippo.
"Because I don't wanna be in a room full of idiots," said Jerem.
"But they're all mostly scient..." Hippo said, getting cut-off my Jerem.
"Yes, but they don't understand you guys. Look, they treat you like rats and dispose of you like you're nothing."
"True," said Salamence, "but they let us live out our lives because you saved us."
"Yeah, thanks for that," said Hippo.
"Anything for a friend," said Jerem, embracing the two pokemon.
"Well, would you mind overlooking your pride for a minute and snatch us some grub?" asked Hippo.
"But you just ate," said salamence.
"Pfft, I'm a Hippowdon, I eat a lot. In fact, I bet somewhere in the world there's a game about hungry hippos," replied Hippo.
"Ugh, I'll get something for you, you too Salamence." said Jerem reluctantly.
"GREAT!" shouted Hippo, "make sure to get the chocolates..."

~~~Later That Evening~~~
Jerem is leaning on Hippo's stomach, half-asleep. Hippo is fast asleep, breathing low. Salamence is still awake, laying next to Jerem.

"Hey Salamence, you still up?" whispered Jerem.
"Yeah, is Hippo asleep?" Salamence asked back in a hushed tone.
"Yep he is," said Jerem, no longer whispering.
"Well you should probably go to sleep, your parents will have a fit if you show up tomorrow at their award ceremony a sleepless zombie." said Salamence.
"I'm not going to that," said Jerem firmly.
"Why not?" asked Salamence, confused.
"I hate everyone on this fucked up island," replied Jerem.
"It's not all bad you know," said Salamence, "at least what they do here is trying to benefit the world."
"A world we won't ever know..." Jerem paused to think for a moment, then continued "strange, I never really thought about the outside world. All I ever cared for was to make sure you two were happy, and that we could have fun together, as friends."
Salamence moved towards Jerem, his head just as large as Jerem.
"Why?"
"Why what?" asked Jerem.
"Why do you care for us?" asked salamence.
"I don't know..." began Jerem. "You two were so innocent when we first met. I don't, we just kind of connected. Like something drew us together."
"Hmm, I kinda feel the same way, like there was something that made us cross paths," said Salamence.
"Hey Salamence, can I tell you a secret?" Jerem asked, thinking about Feraligatr.
"Yeah, what is it?" inquired Salamence.
"Well awhile back, four years to be exact, I had the craziest dream. It was so life-like and tangible. Anyway, there was this pokemon named Feraligatr there. It told me to find it somewhere here on this island. I'm not sure to think it was just a silly dream, or maybe something else. What do you think?" said Jerem, looking at Salamence.
Salamence was fast asleep.

"Oh come on, I can't be that boring!"

~~~The Next Day~~~
Jerem is sitting in the ranch next to Hippowdon and salamence. They're trying to do some basic multiplications in the dirt using a stick. Jerem, who did not have an education from being on the island, was having a hard time learning basics multiplication.

"Uh, so I think the problem '2X2=6'" said Jerem with uncertainty.
"No, it's 4," said Salamence having learned the math much quicker and better than Jerem, and for that matter Hippo too.
"Bah, I don't get get this math. Why do I even need it? Not like I'm suddenly gonna need to know this," said Jerem.
"Yeah, and this stuff hurts my brain," said Hippo.
"HA! What brain?" asked Salamence cheerfully.
"Shut up," said Hippo angrily.
As the two began to argue, Jerem mom walks in on them. She stands watching the two pokemon fight while Jerem is trying
ignoring her, working on another problem another math problem. She politely says hello but is ignored.
"HEY! ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU!" scream Jerem's mom.
Salamence and Hippo immediately stopped fighting. Jerem continued to ignore her, trying to figure out 3x3. She walked over to him and picked him up by the arm. He resisted, but she slapped him across the face and he stood up.
"Now then," said Jerem's mom "where do you suppose you should be right now, Jerem?"
Jerem looked at her and said "The same place you should be right now."
"I didn't come here for your cocky remarks, I came here to tell you something. Your father and I are receiving an award, along with several hundred thousands in cash. This means we're giving up our careers and retiring," she said, "and we were going to get off this island. However, we present an option to you; you can go with us, leaving this pitiful creatures here..." salamence and Hippo scowled.
"...Or we can leave you here, by yourself. If you choose the latter we will disown you. We will, in return, give you a house to live in, and give your "friends" here impunity from a deserving fate. What is it, boy?"
Jerem looked at Salamence and Hippo. They looked back and smiled. Never in Jerem's life was he happier. He could remain here and be with Salamence and Hippo and not have to worry about anything. This would give him the chance to investigate the island and look for Feraligatr. Jerem nodded at his mother.
"If there's one thing you've done right in raising me, it's that you got rid of me," said Jerem.
Jerem's mom acknowledged his decision and walked away.
"We're leaving tonight," she said as she walked towards the auditorium, "if you change your mind meet us at the islands city shore at eight. We hope to say goodbye to you."

Needless to say, Jerem didn't show.

~~~Three Days Later~~~
Jerem and co. are off in the southern corner of the island. They are looking for any sort of trace of evidence of a burial to find Feraligatr's supposed crypt. They last two days they were exploring the other parts of the island, but to no avail. After hours of searching,the day quickly turns to night, and the tired group headed for home. Salamence took flight and they were there in minutes. The house wasn't too horrible small, able to fit all three of them in every room without Jerem suffocating. The walls were painted plain, basic colors of blue, not that any of them cared, since they were rarely inside. There was a kitchen, a couple of bathrooms, four bedrooms, and even a pool outside. All in all, the house was quite comfy, and Jerem enjoyed it. When they three walked in, Jerem went straight to bed and fell like a zombie into bed.
Salamence and Hippo were busy trying to play Wii Sports, but the design of the wiimote clearly wasn't made for paws. Jerem
dreamed he was he was in a dark, moist cave. The walls seemed to move in a rhythmical pattern, as if they were breathing.
Near Jerem, was Feraligatr.

"Feraligatr," said Jerem, "are you real or not?"
"What do you think?" asked Feraligatr.
"I don't know," replied Jerem "but if you are, I could use a hint on where you are."
"Well, that's why I'm here," said Feraligatr, "I'll tell you where I am, but tell me something; what do you know about me?"
"Well, I know you're blue," said Jerem.
Feraligatr gave a weak laugh.
"You never change. No, what I meant was anything on a personal level," said Feraligatr.
"Not really," replied Jerem.
"Hmmm, well, I guess you'll figure this hint out then. Ok, I'm gonna make this as complex as I can," said Feraligatr, thinking of how to make such a mindboggling hint.
"Pfft, nothing is too much for me," said Jerem with confidence.
"Alright, here's your hint: it's in your mind, three of them actually," said Feraligatr.
Jerem gave a blank stare. The clue seemed so obvious that it baffled him.
"Uhhh, well, uhhh... oh god I don't know... can I have another hint?" asked Jerem thinking.
"Whatever, ok, it involves you, Salamence and Hippowdon. Now do you get it?" asked Feraligatr.
Jerem responded with a blank stare.
"DO YOU NEED ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?" shouted Feraligatr, causing the cave to shake.
"That would help," said Jerem.
"God damn it, you have to find it in your mind, in Salamence's mind, and in Hippo's. Was that so hard?" asked Feraligatr.
"Yes it was, your clues are very deceptive. Clearly it was a trick to make me over think the answer when really it was right infront of me," said Jerem nodding his head, understanding the solution.
"You always overcomplicated things," said Feraligatr.
"Yeah well you were always overly aggressive," said Jerem.
Jerem stopped for a moment.
"Wait, how would I know that?" asked Jerem.
"Hehe, shouldn't be too much longer before you remember," said Feraligatr, "now, I have to go; I'll be visiting Salamence and Hippowdon later."
"But what do I need to do?" asked Jerem in confusion.
"Just do this for me, sleep close to them tonight, will you?" commanded Feraligatr.
"Oh god please tell me you're not gonna do some mindfuck you sick furry," said Jerem.
"Shut up and wake up. God, if you don't remember soon I'm gonna force you to weather you want to or not.
Feraligatr walked up to Jerem, and opened his giant maw.
"And I know you won't enjoy it, until you remember, you sick vore," said Feraligatr, closing his mouth.
"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Jerem, a bit frightened.
"It means that last sentence was to proove CD right," said Feraligatr.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

~~~Back in time~~~

Feraligatr: So what is going to happen now?
Feraligatr and this dragon were in a time vortex, traveling to the future
D. Jerem: Well see, about that...
The dragon grabbed Feraligatr by the neck and jumped through a wormhole. They appeared in a a large jail cell. Several TLF members wre there including Iggy, Fantasty, Ruesap, CrossDragon, JellyDemon, Katsu, Luis, Meno, L-Beast, and a few others.
(choking) Feraligatr: What's going on?
D. Jerem: Well, I'm not really you. You stupid mortal, like I would deign to be something as pitiful as you. No, I am someone from your other past. But none of that now, you need to rest as we need you right now...
[i]D. Jerem let go of Feraligatr.

Iggy: Yes, rest up dear Feraligatr. You'll be needing your strength for what lies ahead. Especially for this.
Iggy waved his hand. A small change in the air is felt.
"BEHOLD! I SINGLE HANDEDLY CHANGED THE FORMAT OF OUR LIVES!" shouted Iggy.

"YOU FIEND!"

~~~Present Day~~~
Jerem was busy dreaming about what Feraligatr said, and what he threatened to do (which oddly Jerem wasn't sure if he liked or not). Salamence and Hippowdon were busy getting angry at the Wii.[i/]
"YOU STUPID PIECE OF HUMAN TRASH!" shouted salamence.
"Hey calm down, you'll wake Jerem," said Hippodown.
"BAH! Screw this," said Salamence. He unplugged the Wii and ate it.
"Was that really neccesarry?" asked Hippowdon.
Suddenly Feraligatr appeared on the television.
"Hello Feraligatr," said Hippowdon into the t.v.
Feraligatr seemed shocked, and the t.v. went blank. Then Feraligatr appeared in front of the two.
"How do you know me?" asked Feraligatr.
"Ha! Like you don't remember," said Hippowdon.
"I don't," said Feraligatr.
"Oh," said Hippowdon.
"Well Feraligatr, we're the same as you remember? We are all under Jerem's care. Assuming the same thing happened with us then with you, then I will guess you are dead. Am I correct?" asked Salamence.
Feraligatr stood in shock. He gave Salamence a blank stare. Finally he replied "Well, yes, that is true. But how is it that you are with him?
"Simple, when we died we were sent here. This is the place we figured was a precursor to hell.
"Figured it was a caution sign for what hell was like. You'd know all about hell, right Feraligatr?" asked salamence.
"I wouldn't consider myself an expert on the place, but yes, in the brief time I was there I did learn a thing or two," replied Feraligatr.
"So you wanna tell us what happened after we died?" asked Hippowdon.

"Well..."

Feraligatr told them everything.

~~~~Several Hours Later~~~~
"AHGHGHGHGHGHGHSAFASGFASASDFGFGFHFH!" screamed Jerem, awaking from a nightmare. He quickly rose from the bed and went to the room where Salamence and Hippowdon were. Feraligatr, hearing Jerem, decided it would be best to hide from him at the moment.
"Oh man, I had the worst nightmare. I dreamed Wolf wasn't in Brawl and he was replaced with a landmaster," said Jerem.
"And then you ate my Wii because you couldn't use the controller, but that was only a dream," continued Jerem.
Salamence gave a weak burp.
"Uh yeah, just a dream," said Salamence, looking guilty.
"Yeah, a bad one," said Jerem, "at least I can play it now..." Jerem looked at where the Wii once was and saw it missing.
"Hehe, well I had a little snack," said Salamence.
Jerem started laughing.
"Haha, I don't care about that. All I care is that you two are ok.
Feraligatr, in another room, coughed. He disliked the fact he was excluded from that remark.
"What was that?" asked Jerem.
"Uhh, nothing," said Hippowdon, "now go take a ride on Salamence while I go talk to that coughing plant."
Before Jerem could even think of a reply Salamence was at him and he took him out of the house to the sky. When Feraligatr was sure Jerem was gone he came out from behind a plant.
"Jealous much? asked Hippowdon.
"No, I just don't like be excluded from his care list. We both know I'm his favorite pokemon so he should be talking care of me first," said Feraligatr with sass.
"Whatever, why can't we just tell him and make him remember everything?" asked hippowdon.
"Because we have to overly complicate things, duh," said Feraligatr.
"Good enough reason for me," replied Hippowdon.

~~~Back In Time~~~
[i]Resuming from where we last left off

"Iggy, how could you?" asked Feraligatr, "the very base of our existence is changed now."
"Oh like you even notice. It's not like we're in a story or something," replied Iggy mockingly.
"Well as much as I enjoy this, and believe me, I enjoy this," said D. Jerem, "I have to go. I shall be seeing you again Feraligatr."
"Wait," said Feraligatr, "what happened to Jerem?"
"Well isn't it obvious," said the dragon, "you ate him."
"Did he taste like chicken?" CD said mockingly.
"No, but you did," said Feraligatr to CD, "and I'm sure you would a second time."
"There will be no second time," said iggy, "we're leaving you in that cell to die. Then we'll be rid of your existance from time forever. Then we can finally live our lives without some fucked up kid who has the creepiest fantasies or some over sized mutated alligator trying to eat us. It will be a great joy to society. Now, anything you wanna say before you die?"
"I don't supposed you have two starlys with you?" asked Feraligatr.
Iggy laughed. "Afraid not. Well if that's it, then this will be the last time we meet. Good luck in hell."
"Don't worry," said the dragon, "I'll have a special spot for him."

"Salamence, what are we doing?" was the first thing Jerem said when he finally realized what happened.
Salamence and Jerem were at the island's edge. The two were sitting in the sand. A couple of other beach goers saw them and walked away, spitting in their direction.
"Well uh, clearly that plant was haunted and dangerous, so I had to get you out of there was fast as I could." Salamence said, making up an excuse as fast as he could.
"Oh, well I can understa--- HEY! DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" screamed Jerem. Salamence looked down hoping he would say something totally wrong."
"I CAN SEE YOU ARE PLANNING FOR MY BIRTHDAY!"
Salamence was glad he was right, but wished Jerem wasn't such an idiot sometimes.
"You're birthday is in four months, Jerem," Salamence said.
Jerem muttered an "oh" then walked to the ocean. He put his feet in the sand and the waves just barely passed his waist. Salamence walked over to him and asked what he was doing.

"Also, what makes you think Jerem likes you better?" Hippowdon asked Feraligatr.
"Well I didn't see you running an empire," said Feraligatr, mockingly.
"Oh yeah? Well I bet if we asked him now, he'd say me."
"He barely even knows who I am right now of course he will choose you!"
"That is so true." As Hippowdon said these words Salamence came in with Jerem, who was asleep. Salamence placed Jerem on the ground behind Feraligatr, who whacked Jerem in the face with his tail.
"Urf, Feraligatr don't do that," Jerem said waking up, getting up slowly from the floor, rubbing his eyes. Jerem stood up

and looked at Feraligatr's back. Feraligatr turned around to Face Jerem.
"Woah, trippy man," Jerem said, still half-asleep. Feraligatr again whacked Jerem across the face with his tail. Jerem

stumbled onto the floor.
"What was the for?" Jerem asked, picking himself up.
"Because you got us both killed," Feraligatr said, pushing Jerem back down.
"Way to be nice," Salamence said.
"Look Feraligatr, I don't know what you are, but if you think you can just come here, pretending to be nice, then picking a

fight with me, you have another thing coming," Jerem said, backing up to Salamence.
"Shut up," Feraligatr said, "and look at this." Feraligatr picked up a book from the table and opened it, pulling out a

picture.
"Look at this," Feraligatr said, handing the picture to Jerem. It was a picture of Jerem sleeping beside Feraligatr.
"What is this?" Jerem asked, throwing the picture down.
"That is you, and that is me," Feraligatr responded picking the picture up.
"And right now, wheather you like it or not, you are coming with me," Feraligatr said, grasping Jerem's hand and lifting him

onto his snout, keeping one hand down on Jerem to prevent him from falling.
"Let go of me!" Jerem screamed. "Salamence, hippowdon, do something!"
Salamence and Hippowdon looked at each other, then walked toward the door and opened it for Feraligatr.
"ARGH!" Jerem shouted trying to get out of Feraligatr's clutches.
Feraligatr picked up the book and walked out of the house. Jerem saw no use in struggling so he stopped. Feraligatr headed

for a large lake near the research center. When he got there he let Jerem down. Salamence and Hippowdon came went to stand

next to Jerem, but he backed away from them.
"Go in there," Feraligatr said sternly.
"Where?" Jerem asked.
"The lake," Feraligatr responded.
"No way, do you know what is in there?"
"Yes, now go in or I will make you go in."
"Go ahead and try to make me, but you will see what happens when I drown and or die," Jerem said.
Feraligatr took Jerem and shoved him into his mouth. Feraligatr then beckoned Salamence and Hippowdon to follow as he

entered the lake.

The lake was very murky and black having a birds eye view of it. However, under the water, it was clear as crystal and you

could get a look of all but the very bottom from the shoreline. The water was salty so as the support the kinds of fish that

lived in it. There were goldeens and a few starmies, and a dozen or so sharpedos. The lake was about a quarter mile in

circumference and seemed to be as deep as the ocean floor. Jerem, waiting in Feraligatr's mouth, was trying to contemplate

what had happened over the last few minutes. It seemed this alligator had come from his dreams, corrupted his only friends,

and now planned to kill him. Feraligatr's real intentions, however, was to bring Jerem to an underwater cavern that existed

far beyond any explorer and dove into the lake. When they arrived, Feraligatr let Jerem out, who was still in thought. Jerem

looked at Salamence and Hippodown and realized the size difference between himself and the two. Hippowdon was at least three

times the size of Jerem, if his mouth was closed. Salamence, in turn, was about four times the size of Hippowdon. Jerem then

looked at Feraligatr. Feraligatr was about the same size as Hippodwon, although Feraligatr was standing up. Feraligatr also

shared Hippowdon's large maw size, which was enough to fit Jerem, albeit a tight squeeze. The cavern was small, but enough

to give everyone breathing space.
"Why are we here?" Jerem asked, wiping off Feraligatr's saliva.
"This is the place I entered here; this is the place we will leave," Feraligatr said sternly.
"What do you mean?" asked Jerem.
"Do you honestly remember nothing?" Feraligatr asked.
"Apparently not," Jerem said, "but tell me, who or what are you?"
"You are my master, Jerem," "Feraligatr said.
"You are our master's," Hippowdon and Salamence added.
"What do you mean?" Jerem questioned.
Feraligatr responded by shifting over to Jerem's position. He picked him up, and hugged him to his belly. Despite the

dampness of the cave, and how wet both of them were, Jerem felt warm with Feraligatr.
"Feraligatr," Jerem began to tear, "what has happened to me?"
"Jerem, it's ok. Everything will be fine."
"Feraligatr," Jerem said, crying, "I don't want to go back. I don't want to see what we did. Why did we do those things? Why

did we not show compassion?"
Feraligatr seemed surprised at what Jerem said, and let go of him. Salamence walked over and shielded Jerem with one of his

wings.
"He still doesn't have his full memory and emotions back," Hippowdon said, "ignore what he says."
Feraligatr looked at the wing that Jerem was under.
"Jerem, you don't know right now, but what we did was right, and what we are doing is right, and what we will be doing is

wrong, but it will be alright. Jerem, don't cry, I know you feel a lot of emotions right now, but don't cry. We share

thoughts and feelings and I can feel your saddness. Please don't cry," as Feraligatr said this, tears began to fall from his

eyes.
"Jerem..."
Behind the sniffles, Feraligatr heard a faint what.
"Jerem, I love you."

"Really?" asked Jerem, "Do you really mean that?"

"No I'm just messing with you, now stop crying, what are you 12?"

"Not far from that actually," said Jerem, wiping his eyes. Jerem looked at Feraligatr. Feraligatr glanced at him and gave a small smile.

"Iggy, sir!" Ruesap had entered one of Iggy_Koopa's conference rooms. A single light shone just bright enough to see one end of the table to the other. Iggy sat in a chair look down towards the table, thinking.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I brought you a piece of cake. You know there was a party. We were all hoping to see you there. Fantasty told me to bring this to you and maybe take you back with me." Ruesap placed the treat in front of Iggy.

"I'm sorry Ruesap," said Iggy "but something is bothering me. I can't quite explain it to you."

"Why not? Am I not smart enough for you? I see how it is, you think just because you got to be such a cool pokemon that you are so much better than the rest of us."

"Nonsense Ruesap, I have always been better than all of you." replied Iggy.

"And if you say something like that again you are going to be turned into a goldeen and turned into sushi."

"Right, sorry sir. I won't disrespect you again like that." Ruesap said feeling intimidated.

"Listen, I'll be out in a minute, just give me a moment of privacy alright?" Iggy said looking at Ruesap.

"Cool, I'll go tell everyone." Ruesap headed out the door and back towards the party.

"It's strange," Iggy said talking to himself "that one moment we were all happy-go-lucky friends who destroyed the world. But we did it to save it. The people could not fight something like that. We have rebuilt and fixed all the physical damage done, but something is wrong. They're dead, they're both dead. We killed them. I watched them die years ago. But why, why all the sudden does it seem like they're back. It's not possible. It can't be possible. Even if science could do such a thing who would want to? We did so much to save this world. We shed our human bodies and then created new ones. We killed innocents to create a mental illusion that we were evil. You would have slaughtered every man woman and child for your own amusement, your own game. Well I'll tell you something, I won't rest until I see your bodies, no, your souls destroyed. I will not let any evil by which you have created remain in this world."

"So what do we do now?" Jerem asked. The four were still in the cavern. Hippowdon was asleep but the other three were talking.

"We wait," said Salamence.

"For what?"

"Do you know how just about everyone at one point has hated you?" asked Salamence.

"Yes," replied Jerem.

"Well, just about everyone does not mean everyone."

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Feraligatr.

"It means that are a few people out there that want to help you for whatever reason."

"How do you know that?" questioned Feraligatr.

"They'll explain it to you when you meet them. Right now though, there is something that you need to hear." Salamence got up and put his face in front of Jerem.

"Look at me, and tell me do you remember when we first met?"

"Of course I do," replied Jerem.

"And do you remember when you first met Hippowdon?"

"As if it were yesterday." Jerem rubbed his left hand over Salamence's maw.

"I could never forget the two of you."

"That's good," said Salamence.

"Because this is the last time you will ever see us."

----------update 8-25-10--------------------
Jerem took a step back from Salamence. Stunned he asked what he meant.

"It is exactly as it sounds," Salamence said "going back is something that only you and Feraligatr can do."

"Why can't they come back with us?" Jerem directed the question towards Feraligatr.

"I wish I could answer you right here and right now, but I can't. As we said earlier, in due time things will be explained." Feraligatr answered in a soft tone trying to comfort Jerem.

Jerem looked down at the ground. He thought deeply about what he was just told. The three pokemon nervously glanced over at each other as they observed Jerem deep in thought. He kicked a small pebble and it echo'd in the small cave. Finally Jerem broke the silence by proclaiming "I don't believe you."

"What?" Salamence voiced the opinion of the three pokemon.

"I said I don't believe you. I think you're lying to me. Trying to trigger an emotional response from me so you can make fun of me later. Well I won't fall for it." The three pokemon were tongue-tied. They weren't sure how to respond. They looked at each other hoping the others would respond. Hippowdon stepped up to the plate and finally said

"You're right."

Two whats were heard from the other two pokemon, but Hippowdon continued on, ignoring them

"We lied to you and you caught us. Call it a sick joke or whatever you want but it doesn't matter but you caught us. We will be going back with you."

"Yeah - HA - I knew it. You can't fool me." Salamence and Feraligatr gave each other puzzled looks. They weren't sure why Hippowdon was doing this but they decided to go along with this.

"Yeah, you sure caught us," Feraligatr said shakily.

"Nothings gets past you," Salamence then added.

"Now that that's out of the way, would someone like to tell us how to get out of here?" Jerem asked.

"There's actually a door in the wall that's right over the pool of water that we entered through," Feraligatr said as he pointed to the part of the wall he was talking about.

"Well alright then lets get out of here!" Feraligatr entered the pool of water and left his head head out of the water by the edge so as to create a platform to the door for Jerem. He stepped on and Feraligatr taxi'd him to the wall. Jerem looked at it trying to find some knob or button. After a brief moment he found something to grab onto and pulled.

A door opened up in the wall and on the otherside there was nothing but darkness. Feraligatr urged him in and he took a step onto what appeared to be a solid floor. After another step he fully entered all for all directions he could see nothing. He looked over his should and saw Feraligatr stepping out of the water into the room. Past him he saw Salamence and Hippowdon side by side. It was too dark for him to see the expression on their faces but he somehow knew they felt sad.

When Feraligatr fully immersed into the room he looked at Jerem and said "Sorry about this," and he grabbed hold of the door and shut it. Although he could see nothing, Jerem felt his vision blur. He began to feel faint and put a hand out trying to reach where Feraligatr was standing to stay standing. Feraligatr grabbed him and gently laid him on the floor. Although it was hard and hollow Jerem didn't mind as he lost conscientiousness. The last thing he thought was how he should have said goodbye to Salamence and Hippowdon, but he knew; he knew they would always be with him. He closed his and the world around him seemed to dissolve.

There was a small dark, enclosed room. There was a single door in the corner that lead into the rest of the facility and to the immediate right on the other side to the door was the entrance to the observatory room overlooking this one. In the middle of the room small lights from the ground were illuminating someone who was laid down on what at first glance was a table. Connected to this person's head was a device whose wires connected into the floor and ran into the observing room. On the small computer monitors in the room were charts and graphs of brain waves, heart beats, and many other statistics that need to be monitored when someone is in a coma.

A man sat in the observing room half asleep. Having to monitor the same thing in the same chair for 12 hours took it's toll. But soon some of the numbers on the screens began to rise. A beeping noise began, alerting anyone who heard it that something was happening. The man jumped at the beeping and looked over the screens. He put his glasses on and looked into the small room. The person who had laid motionless for the longest time had began to move. If he did not act quickly this person would completely wake up before anyone would be ready to greet him. The last thing they needed was this person's first impression to be one that felt like being imprisoned. He quickly picked up the receiver of a phone and dialed a number. When the call was connected the man said

"Jerem's awake."
Rating: 0

anthony

0 +0

Sep 13 '08

[quote]In the year 2075 A.D.[/quote]

Oh, I thought you meant they discovered a new form of gene splicing in 2075 BC

Flounder

0 +0

Sep 13 '08

Pretty decent.

8/10, would read again.

>_>

CrossDragon

0 +0

Sep 13 '08

I would read this, but i'm too tired.

Ruesap

0 +0

Sep 14 '08

Pretty badass, you've gone a long way with character development, Iggy in particular is very interesting. The prologue part should've been fleshed out a little bit more, that part seems pretty cool. But the dialogue needs some work, the grammar too.

gameboy

0 +0

Sep 14 '08

I think we all can agree this is badass because of Foreplay/Longtime's orgasmic into.

Yeah, I noticed when I wrote this that there was way too much dialog. Iggy is quite awesome, changing their lives from chatlog to story time. The grammar, as I'm sure you noticed, has made some improvement. D: I didn't realize I screwed up the tags, I'll fix them now.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Sep 14 '08

Ok, So I actually took the time to read this after I came home. I have to say, you've improved. Story's a bit confusing at first, hell, I still don't understand it. Also, your story doesnt make me lol as much as your first one. Your comical humor has disappeared, along with your grammatical errors. Which is bad. Very Very Very Very Bad.

Other then that, Good Job. Needs more funny. >_>

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Sep 14 '08

Good job gameboy. Like everyone else said, you've really improved. Better characters, better grammar and a better setting. Looking forward to updates.

gameboy

0 +0

Oct 16 '08

update woot

gameboy

0 +0

Jan 16 '10

edited to top post

ff!slacknet