Forums · hi i;m new

new

iamcool

0 +0

Aug 10 '08

Hi, i am an idiot from shoddy that decided to join libelldra, lol , i was on smogon one day seeing chaose's post and i saw everyone saying about smogon haters, some smogon member presented a link to some thread her about how libelldra sucks, me wanting to see a poke site, proceeded by going there, then i found out that it turned out to be one of the best pokemon sites i have ever visited, so i;m new here and i;m
loving this cool shit, the analysis's r so great i mean u put defensive combinations and what not that
pwns and aids a lot of new people, i apreciate all u done to make this site people and i;m really
enjoying it, as i mentioned before i really like this site and have no complains, irc pwns as well just
wanted to say here that this site is great and i for one am glad to be a member of this amazing site
also i got some questions about this site can anyone answer em, if some one can i will p.m u thx in
advance

and before i leave, LIBELLDRA OWNS

have a nice day
Rating: 0

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Aug 11 '08

Welcome to the Libelldra Forge, also you made alot of posts already in a short time.

ArecP

0 +0

Aug 11 '08

Dammit HH...

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Aug 11 '08

[QUOTE USER="arecp" TIME="1218430439"]Dammit HH...[/QUOTE]

First come first post Puto.

ArecP

0 +0

Aug 11 '08

I'm not talking about that...

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Aug 24 '08

A bit late, but welcome!

Pick one of these cards to receive your welcome gift!

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

But it doesn't matter which one you pick! They're all the same! You win... A BEAR HUG!

*bear hugs you*

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Aug 24 '08

But I think he already left @_@

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Aug 24 '08

...O.O

Then what was I hugging?