Forums · A Dragonair Set

...what

Ulttimaa

0 +0

Jun 24 '08

Well, I know that Dragonite looks kinda fruity, as every sprite since RB made him look like a child's doll.
And I've always heard about people wanting to use Dragonair instead, so I went ahead and made a set fpr him.

Dragonair @ Life Orb
Rash: 132 SpAtk, 232 Spd, 146 Attack (234->351)
Hasty: 136 SpAtk, 228 Spd, 146 Attack(256->384)
-Outrage
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Dance

With this set, you'll 2HKO skarm with Fthrower(Both sets), and OHKO Forry and Scizor.

If you have rash, you'll always KO gyara, as long as he switches into SR. If not, it's a 2HKO. With Hasty, you can 2HKO with Tbolt, but your opponent has to bring him in after one of your opponent's pokemon has died, otherwise the lefties may take away your kill, but you still have a good shot at KO'ing if he comes into SR.

After a DD, you'll always 2HKO Blissey. Before, you can't without more investment in attack, but that doesn't make much sense since Outrage is pretty much Nair's only usable physical attack. You MIGHT be able to 2HKO before a DD if he comes in revenge-style and takes SR damage, and you get the max damage both hits.

First set hits 351 to outspeed Gengar and friends after a DD.

Second set hits 384 to outspeed Weavile and friends after a DD.

This is probably the only usable set for Dragonair. His defenses aren't very good, so it can't really make any use out of ShedResting. Like I said earlier, he doesn't get any of the physical attacking moves that Dnite gets, either(Besides Aqua Tail, Outrage, Dragon Rush, and Waterfall)So that leaves him out of those.

Dragonair gets Twave, too. If you're interested in trying that out.
Rating: 0

ArecP

0 +0

Jun 26 '08

I believe this has already been done, have you checked the old analysis?
Rating: 0