Forums · Feraligatr (Gameboy3333)

Feraligatr revamp

gameboy

0 +0

May 15 '08

[GLOBAL INFO]

Analysis: Feraligatr

[DEFENSIVE COMBINATIONS]

Feraligatr is a plain old Water type. This means it has weaknesses to Electric, and Grass. It resists Fire, Water, Ice, and Steel. What I would reccomend to run is a Feraligatr, Cresselia, and Magnezone combination. Magnezone resists both the Grass and the Electric weakness, and although Cresselia doesn't resist either of these two types, she does have a high Special Defense.Electric and Grass attacks are mostly special attacks, with few exceptions. That's where Magnezone comes in. Magnezone resists Grass and Electric. Magnezone has weaknesses to Fighting, Fire, and Ground. Feraligatr provides a resist to Fire. Cresselia, being Psychic, resists Magnezone's Fighting weakness, and also negates Magnezone's Ground weakness with Levitate. Cresselia's weaknesses are Bug, Ghost, and Dark. Magnezone resists all three of those attacks. Feraligatr takes neutral damage from all three of there types. As you see, these three pokemon cover each other's weaknesses pretty well. With this combination, every type of attack is resisted.

[/DEFENSIVE COMBINATIONS]

[/GLOBAL INFO]

[SET]
Name: SDSalacGatr
Item: Salac Berry
EVs: 232 HP / 16 Atk / 60 SpDef / 200 Speed
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
Stats: 369 HP / 275 Atk / 236 Def / 174 SpAtk / 217 SpDef / 242 Speed
Moves:
- Ice Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
[/SET]

[SET DESCRIPTION]

[/SET DESCRIPTION]

[OTHER OPTIONS]

[/OTHER OPTIONS]

[OFFENSIVE COMBINATIONS]

[/OFFENSIVE COMBINATIONS]

[STRATEGIC COMBINATIONS]

[/STRATEGIC COMBINATIONS]

[SET COUNTERS]

[/SET COUNTERS]

[SET]
Name:
Item:
IVs:
EVs:
Nature:
Ability:
Stats:
Moves:
-
-
-
-
[/SET]

[SET DESCRIPTION]

[/SET DESCRIPTION]

[OTHER OPTIONS]

[/OTHER OPTIONS]

[OFFENSIVE COMBINATIONS]

[/OFFENSIVE COMBINATIONS]

[STRATEGIC COMBINATIONS]

[/STRATEGIC COMBINATIONS]

[SET COUNTERS]

[/SET COUNTERS]

[GENERAL COUNTERS]

[/GENERAL COUNTERS]

[PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER]

[/PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER]

Rating: 0

gameboy

0 +0

Jun 18 '08

woot defensive combinations is up. This IS changed from yesterday's edit so hopefully I got everything.

And for you who criticized yesterdays edit, you were so busy looking for stupid flaws you didn't even bother to tell me I had some information wrong with who resists what. Nice job.
Rating: 0