Forums · GB and F - The new CYOA

Now with plenty of guitar hero and rock band music

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 13 '08

Woot, my first CYOA. Now you all get yet another CYOA to read.

lmao if you read this than you must be really bored. CrossDragon, you suck. ;p. Also, just so you guys know, there was a secret update for the ending of jerem and feraligatr that i didnt tell anyone about so gogogogogo

thunk...thunk

This thunking sound hollowed throughout Gameboy's room. He lived in the metal corridor of the Libelldra housing wing. Gameboy's room, along with everything else in this wing, was made of iron and steel. Anytime someone walked by his door, the thunking sound was heard. Throughout the wing, rusted nails were falling, or had fallen from the ceilings and floors.

BZZZZURRRKKK went Gameboy's alarm clock. It read 6 A.M, Gameboy's preferred time to wake up.

"UGH" yawned Gameboy, stretching his arms out "Five more minutes, please."

"Feral!" [Finally you get up, I've been waiting for hours] said Feraligatr.

"Hours?" said Gameboy questioningly, "We got home 30 minutes ago."

"Feral" [So what?] replied Feraligatr.

"Ugh, just forget it. I really need some more sleep. See ya in six days."

"FERAL!" [Oh no you don't, it's Sunday, that means we go to the Gfaq GTS trade center today.] said Feraligatr.

"Fine, but when we get back, it's light's out." replied Gameboy.

Gameboy hoisted himself up and clapped his hands. Like magic, the lights in the room came to life. Well, if you considered one small lamp in the corner of the room life, then yeah, the room was dancing with enthusiasm. Gameboy got up from his crappy spring mattress laid on the floor and walked a full 5 steps to a sink that was considered their bathroom. The thunking sound was ever present.

"Stupid small room. I don't know how we managed to get into this dump, but at least we're not in some of the other wings, like the vegan rooms, or the rock tunnels." thought Gameboy.

Gameboy turned the sink faucet, but not a single drop of water fell from the metal sink.

"Great, no water today." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [Ahem, I am a water type you know.] said Feraligatr as he watched Gameboy kick the sink in frustration.

"Oh, right, I knew that, I was just err testing you." said Gameboy.

Feraligatr rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Feraligatr, use water gun on this damn sink!" shouted Gameboy.

"Feral" [Yeah yeah, coming right up] replied Feraligatr as he let loose a weak beam of water from his mouth into the sink, which promptly was overflown, and soaked the floors.

"Just another day..." thought Gamboy while he was washing his face.

Ok now peoples, what will Gameboy do next?

[quote]A) Not care about what Feraligatr said and go back to sleep.
B) Go to this Gfaq GTS thing.
C) Go complain to someone.
[/quote]
Rating: 0

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Apr 13 '08

B.

I would say A, so that Feraligatr would eat you and gg.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 13 '08

Booo, be original and do something that's not a CYOA!!! BOOOOOO. Anyways. C. >_>

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 13 '08

C.

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

Ok, C wins.

By the time Gameboy and Feraligatr had washed up, it was 10 A.M. The floors had dried up, and they were now ready to attack the day.

"SCREW TODAY!" shouted Gameboy.

"FERAL!" [Yes, let's completely contradict what the narrator says for no added effect!] shouted Feraligatr.

Gameboy walked over to the door, with some careful maneuvering past Feraligatr, and opened it. A loud clank was heard throughout the corridor of the metallic hall.

"And I thought our room was depressing" said Gameboy as the two of them walked down the hall towards the dining room.

As they reached the dining room entrance a large sign said "No shirt, no shoes, no pokemon, no Gameboy, no service."

"Feral!" [Nice job] said Feraligatr.

"Haha, that was some party last night, eh Gameboy?" said a familiar voice.

It was CrossDragon, a fellow member of TLF. Gameboy envyed him because after some persuading and some long nights, he was allowed to stay in the nimbus wing.

"It was quite a party." responded Gameboy.

"Yes, well, the janitor didn't seem to think so, he's the reason you're banned from the dining room for today." said CrossDragon.

"Feral? Feral feral?" [Wait, wasn't the party just some doughnuts and soda and we watched an American Idol re-run? How the hell did the janitor get mad?]

"Haha Feraligatr, well the janitor doesn't like you so he told Fantasty that you guys threw a wild party and didn't invite him so he banned you from here." said CrossDragon.

"Well that's just great." said Gameboy.

"Bad morning?" asked CrossDragon, smiling because he knew Gameboy hated the metal room.

"Bad? No, more like a normal Sunday, but damn it, why can't we get a bigger room? Why can't we get another light? WHY DOESN'T THE WATER WORK!? AND DAMN IT, I'M FUCKING HUNGRY!" shouted Gameboy, looking through the dining room window.

"Feral?" [Me me me, that's all I hear, don't you even care about me?] said Feraligatr.

"Oh, and of course Feraligatr doesn't like it either." said Gameboy, trying to make Feraligatr feel better.

"Ok, maybe I'll talk to Iggy or Fantasty about changing your room." said CrossDragon.

"Anyway, I have to run, my tyranitar won't win battles on it's own." CrossDragon said, running away towards the battle center.

Gameboy sighed.

"Well, at least we might be able to sleep better, I guess." said Gameboy to Feraligatr.

"Feral? Feral?" [YOU BELIEVE CROSSDRAGON? Am I being punk'd?] Feraligatr asked jokingly.

"Oh shut up, we need to find some place to eat now." said Gameboy.

Well now Gameboy might be able to sleep better, but who really cares about that?

[quote]A)Go find someplace to eat.
B)Go complain to someone else.
C) Go find CrossDragon and tell him to screw off.
D) Go find Fantasty and tell him to screw off.
E) Go to the Gfaq thing.
F)Make Feraligatr destroy the dining room and laugh at the janitor who will have to clean it up.
G) Make me make longer updates >_> (don't choose this one)
[/quote]

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

G.) GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

G.) GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

G.) GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGO

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

Do you guys even realize that I can't go on without a real answer?

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

[QUOTE USER="gameboy3333" TIME="1208161129"]Do you guys even realize that I can't go on without a real answer?[/QUOTE]

Fine, I demand F.) and G.) GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO.

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

Ok then, I'll make the update tomorrow.

(this post is not to get cd's warstory under mine)

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 14 '08

F.) and G.) GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Gameboy looked around. The two were standing in a connecting hallway. One way led to the dining room, another led to the battle center, another to the main entrance, and another to the east wing.

"Only three ways to go and they all suck." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [I count five ways.] said Feraligatr.

>_______________________________________________________________________________>

"Umm, remind me why I don't send you to pokeschool." said Gameboy who wasn't sure if he should laugh or cry.

"Feral!" [Because you love me and don't want to be like those other bitch-ass trainers!] responded Feraligatr.

"Riiight..." said Gameboy.

"Oh ho ho, I see you haven't put that waste of a pokemon up for trade yet, Gayboy." said voice that Gameboy despised.

Gameboy turned to the dining room doors where he saw Menofuntall, the 19 year old (also know as the janitor). Meno was dressed in a standard blue janitor outfit wheeling the standard janitor cart around. Gameboy wondered why janitors needed so many stuff when there where pokemon like Mr. Mime to clean up, but didn't care to ask.

"Feral" [Careful what you say, you never know where you might wake up one day.] said Feraligatr in a voice that made him feel confident.

"Is that a threat?" asked Meno.

"Feral!" [You can bet your tasty little ass it is!] responded Feraligatr.

"God I hate Sundays..." thought Gameboy.

"You know Gayboy, you should really teach this pokemon manners, although I don't think it has the mental capacity for that." said Meno.

"Feral?" [What is that supposed to mean?] asked Feraligatr.

"You know what that means" said Meno smiling.

"FEEERRRAAAAALLL!" [Untranslatable]

"That's not good." thought Gameboy.

Feraligatr became enraged by Menofuntall's comment. He made a mad dash towards Meno, knocking over his janitor cart. Feraligatr, who was snarling, was quickly put into his pokeball by Gameboy before he could do anything to Meno.

"God Gayboy, lock that thing up for good!" said Meno as he watched Gameboy struggling to get the exta pokelock over Feraligatr's violent pokeball. Meno then calmly picked up his cart and went towards the battle center where a snorlax left a mess.

"AHHH HELP KILLER GATOR ON THE LOOSE!!! AHHHHHH" screamed Meno.

"Must someone always make a contridiction to the narrator? This is like some Pheonix Wright shit." thought Gameboy, who was watching Meno run away.

Gameboy sat for a few minutes until the pokeball fell silent, at which point Gameboy let Feraligatr back out.

"Nice job Feraligatr." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [You never let me have fun.] said Feraligatr unhappily.

"Yes well, your "fun" would make us both go to jail, and although I would enjoy to see you eat Meno, I just can't have that." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [Fine.] said Feraligatr.

"However, that doesn't change the fact that Meno's a jerk, and I wouldn't mind getting back at him." said Gameboy.

"Feral?" [And how do you plan to get back at him?] asked Feraligatr.

Gameboy opened the door to the dining room.

It was as empty as Kirby's stomach is full.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT WAS EMPTY THIS WHOLE TIME!?" shouted Gameboy in rage.

"Feral? Feral" [Don't you remember? They don't serve breakfast on Sunday.] said Feraligatr.

"Just kill me now Feraligatr, just kill me now." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [Haha, not unless there's some ketchup] said responded Feraligatr laughing.

Unfortuneatly, all Game had at the time was mustard.

"Ok, then, I guess it's better that no one's here. What I want you to do is to make this place look like my old house." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [That shouldn't be too hard.] said Feraligatr.

"And to help with this, we shall watch some television, because everyone knows television is the source of all problems." said Gameboy.

"Feral" [Yeah umm ok.] said Feraligatr.

Gameboy picked up a remote and pressed a button. A t.v. along the front wall came to life.

Alright, what was on t.v.?

[quote]
A)Spongebob
B)pokemon
C)Digimon
D)Rick Astley
E)Spongebob[/quote]

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

A or E

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Obviously C.

Truthiness

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

D.

I love that song especially with the bartender doing backflips off of walls and everything, by the way, I think you have a poopy subtitle thing. But I'm also bumping this above my topic so uh.

lol?

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

lmao owned

Also, i still ned moar votes

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

D. You just can't get enough of RickRolls. Especially me, I love that song.

Fantasty

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

D, no doubt about it.

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Gameboy shouted, "WAS I JUST RICK ROLL'D!?"

[embed]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RnOt4aN2uyc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RnOt4aN2uyc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/embed]

Feraligatr laughed because last night he put in the Rick Astley video into the cassette player and when someone turned the t.v. on, they'd be rick roll'd. For it to be Gameboy was just a bonus.

"Ugh, stop laughing Feraligatr," said Gameboy, who was fumbling with the remote to shut the t.v. off.

Finally Gameboy managed to shut it off as that one guy did that chain fence jump.

"Feral" [That's the best part.]

"Ok, now that that is over, what did we come here to do?" asked Gameboy who was haunted my the thought of Rick Astley.

"Feral" [We came here to make this place look like your brain] Feraligatr said, laughing.

"Not funny"

"Feral" [Ok, we really came here to mess this place up so that Meno can clean it up] Feraligatr said, still chuckling from his last joke.

"Ok, that should be enough." Gameboy panted from the "hard" work.

Gameboy perused the once elegant room and it was now a bachelor's dorm. The grand television that was once the source of amusement was smashed into five different pieces scattered throughout the room. The four wooden tables were now crushed; the chairs smashed like a snorlax stepping on an ant. It was like CrossDragon's brain.

"Yep, I'd say it looks nice and dirty," Gameboy said as the two walked out of the dining room.

"Feral" [You do realize we're gonna get in trouble and we're going to have to pay for this.] Feraligatr said.

"It's ok, I'm J---"

"FERAL!" [Stop using the "I'm Johotian" as an excuse when it comes to money] shouted Feraligatr.

"Well it doesn't matter, I can pay for it... oh crap"

"What?" asked Feraligatr.

"I left my wallet in our room, and did you just talk human?" pondered Gameboy as he realized that his clearly only friend spoke an alien language.

"No" replied Feraligatr.

"UMMMMMMMM," Gameboy ummm'd "What do you call that?"

"Feral" [Nothing]

"Whatever, I guess you're just picking up what I say and you're learning to say it," said Gameboy.

"Hi Gameboy" said a not-so-familiar voice, Slowflake.

"Oh, good morning Slow" responded Gameboy to one of the few who actually called him Gameboy.

"Morning, my boy, it's two in the afternoon," chuckled Slowflake.

"Feral" [We sure spend a lot of time doing nothing] said Feraligatr.

"So what have you two been up too?" asked Slowflake.

"Oh, err nothing that would cause trouble or anything," Gameboy responded.

"Well, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that's a lie." said Slow.

Gameboy, using his quick wits, tried to change the subject to something Slowflake would converse about.

"Hey Slowflake, what do you know about pokemon talking in our language," asked Gameboy.

"Well if you want the gist of it, there have been reports of people claiming they're pokemon can actually talk, but there is no proof or any evidence that suggests they can." said Slowflake.

"Feral?" [Are you saying we're not smart enough?] asked Feraligatr.

"no, I'm merely saying that pokemon don't have the right vocal cords to talk," responded Slowflake "Now if you excuse me, I must be off to the library to do something smart."

Slowflake began out towards the TLF entrance/exit. As he left he muttered something.

"But just to be clear, your stupid alligator wouldn't be smart enough to talk anyway"

Gameboy heard Feraligatr snarling, and facepalm'd himself. Without even looking back he withdrew Feraligatr to his pokeball before he took off after Slowflake."

"God I hate Sunday's," Gameboy whispered to himself.

Alright you readers, what the hell is Gameboy going to do now?

[quote]
A)Go to that Gfaq thing
B) Go tell Fantasty what he did and pray for forgiveness
C) Go tell Meno that someone trashed the dining room and laugh.
D)Go battle
E)*insert your own answer*[/quote]

Next Page >>