Believe what you read

We are,
We are mistaken,
We are the voices,
Inside your head,
Yeah

Believe what you see

line from the song monsters :x

"Listen up you. Yes, I'm talking to YOU, the reader. We have a serious problem on our hands. Since you're reading this, I'll assume you know what that is. And if you don't, I'll tell you. Last month, one of our members, Gameboy3333, disappeared. It took us some time, but we realized he had murdered several of our members. But Gameboy really isn't so much of the problem, it's that damned gatr of his. It follows him with unflagging loyalty and obeys his every command.
Our records show that Gameboy found this pokemon when it was young. When Gameboy found it, he reported " I feel connected to him ". This leads us to believe that there may be work from a higher power here. However, if that is true, then we're not sure why he would be so devious. Now reader, this brings us to today. Gameboy was recently spotted near the Sinnoh border. We cannot let him escape. If he does, he'll be to far out of TLF jurisdiction, meaning it will be up to those damn officer Jenny's to stop him, and we all know how incompetent they are.
Ok, get out there and show him that pancakes SHOULD have melted cheese on them. Err, I mean, go show Gameboy that Europeans suck. Wait, what the hell? WHAT THE FUCK KITE! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED YOUR CUE CARDS. GAH! Just go get Gameboy. Fantasty out."

"Hey Feraligatr, wake up." Gameboy was standing beside his feraligatr who was in a deep slumber.

"FERALIGATR!" Gameboy shouted. However, Feraligatr didn't even stir.

"FERALIGATR LOOK! IT'S YOUR FAVORITE SNACK!" Feraligatr, who was actually awake this whole time and was just having a little fun opened his eyes and quickly looked around before Gameboy could see him.

"Ok what the hell Gatr. It's like you're trying to stay asleep or something... " Feraligatr gave a quick smile."

" Ok fine, there's only one thing to do. " Gameboy, who was fed up with Feraligatr at that moment decided that he' have to force Feraligatr to 'wake up'.
Feraligatr, who was now pretending to snore laughing on the inside.

"Haha, ahh you should see yourself sometimes. You get angry so easy and it's so much fun to watch you."

"Alright Feraligatr, if you don't want to wake up, I'll make you wake up."

"Haha I'd like to see you try. And somehow, I think a gayboy joke would be fitting right about now."

Gameboy, was now staring at Feraligatr's open mouth as he snored.

"Ha, sorry 'bout this Gatr."

Feraligatr, with his eyes closed, could not see that Gameboy was looking at him and so when Gameboy jumped into his mighty jaws he practically leapt into the air.
After a few seconds Feraligatr realized that Gameboy was in his mouth and he then spat him out.

"God Feraligatr, you need to sleep less."

Feraligatr, was started laughing ( The way a Feraligatr would laugh mind you ) as he saw the Gameboy was moist from his tongue and the idiocy that he would jump into his mouth.

"Yeah, great idea, next time when you see a sleeping pokemon you should try the same thing, like a snorlax, I'm sure you'd enjoy that" thought Feraligatr, unwilling to share the thought.

"Anyways Feraligatr, now that you're up, we need to get going. We're almost there, but they know where we are."

Feraligatr tilted hid head in confusion.

"I saw someone looking at us earlier. It was Ominous_Doom."

"FANTASTY! FANTASTY! YOU BITCH FANTASTY!" screamed a familiar person, Ominous_Doom.

"Oh god." thought Fantasty, "What does he want now?"

"Fantasty! I FOUND THEM, I FOUND THEM!"

"Where? WHERE ARE THEY!?" asked Fantasty, hoping he was talking about Gameboy.

"They're under my bed!" replied Ominous.

"Oh good lord, to think I thought he was talking about gameboy" thought Fantasty.

"MY SHOES! MY GOOD PAIR OF SHOES! I THOUGHT I LOST THEM BUT..."

"Yeah um that's great Ominous but WE'RE KIND OF LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY THE BEGINS THE THE LETTER 'G' AND HAS A PARTNER... haha partner. Get it? It's a gayboy joke."

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR JOKE FANTASTY! WE MUST FIND ZERO" shouted ominous.

"Why do we need to find Zero?" asked Fantasty confused.

"BECAUSE HIS NAME BEGINS WITH A 'G'!"

"Oh for the love of... WE'RE LOOKING FOR GAMEBOY YOU PRICK!"

"DON'T CALL ME A PRICK!" said Ominous, offended by Fantasty's words.

* Ominous_Doom prickicks Fantasty

* Fantasty has left the chatroom ( brb sucide)

"Wait, where's Fantasty going?"

"Hi there shnucums, how can I help you, you little cutie pie."

Gameboy had walked up to an information booth, hoping to get directions to the border.
"So much for them knowing who I am." thought Gameboy.

Feraligatr stood beside Gameboy, smirking.

"Oh what a cute pokemon you got there. How 'bout some treats for the cutie?"

"Oh god" thought Feraligatr.

"Please Gameboy, say no ,PLEASE!"

"I bet he'd love some treats, thank you miss." replied Gameboy to the lady.

"OH GOODIE! Let me go get some, now you just stay right here." said the lady.

She then went inside a backroom to get a box of pokemon treats. Gameboy turned to Feraligatr, and saw that Feraligatr was giving him this evil glare.

"Just some pay back from this morning Feraligatr." said gameboy, who was now smiling.

Just then, the lady came back out.

"Here ya go youngster, some cookies for you, and a nice pokepuff for your cutie feraligatr." said the lady.

"Uhh thanks."said Gameboy as he took the snacks from her outstreched hand.

Gameboy then passed on the small puff of candy to Feraligatr as he ate the cookies.

"So what did you need honey?" asked the lady.

"Well uhh we're going to visit my uhh mom in uhh Johto and uhh we need directions to umm the border." said Gameboy uneasily.

"Oh how sweet of you to want to visit your mother from so far away. You know, I have a son. His name's Ominous_Doom. He works over at that TLF place." said the kind lady who is now known as Mrs. Doom.

"Oh you don't say?" said Gameboy, now wanting to get out of here faster.

"Look umm, we're kind of in a hurry, so can we umm just get those directions we'll be on our way..."

"Oh don't be in such a hurry. That's the problem these days, everyone's in such a hurry they forget something here and there and soon the world becomes hectic." said Mrs. Doom.

"Yeah umm ok but...."

"OH LOOK! HERE COMES MY SON!" shouted Mrs. Doom.

"Nice going Gameboy, now we have to deal with Ominous." thought Feraligatr.

"OMG HAI MOMMIE!" shouted Ominous as he came rushing to her.

"Oh hi son, look, we have guests for once."

Ominous then turned and saw Gameboy and Feralligatr.

"HEY IT'S GAMEBOY! LONG TIME NO SEE! AND LOOK IT'S FERALIGATR! WOW I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE GONE... " Ominous started rambling on about the two.

"Er yeah hi Ominous. Look, we're gonna go now, thanks for the snack." said Gameboy, now trying to get out of there before Ominous realizes they're after him.

"Wait!" cried Mrs. Doom

"Don't you want your directions to the border?"

"The border Gameboy? Why are you going there? Wait... WAIT.... WHAT IS THIS! HOLY HELL GAMEBOY I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!" screamed Ominous.

"What?" said gameboy trying not to remind him.

"I need to go to the border to to stake out for someone. That person's in big trouble. But all I know is that their name starts with a 'G'." said Ominous.

"Oh how dumb can you be?" thought Feraligatr.

"Well here's an idea. Why don't you come with us to the border. That way we can err catch up on things." said Gameboy thinking of the best way to dispose of Ominous.

"SOUNDS GREAT!" shouted Ominous with excitement.

"k bai mom, I'll bbl for a bedtime story."

"Now you take care honey." said Mrs. Doom. She then pointed them off in the direction of the border.

As soon as the trio was far from sight of Mrs. Doom, Gameboy made the request. "Hey umm Ominous?" asked Gameboy.

"Yeah?"

"Feraligatr accidently ate my wallet, can you go get it for me? I'll let you keep some money..." said Gameboy.

"MONEY!? OH BOY! HEY YOU BIG GATR! OPEN YOUR TRAP SO I CAN GO GET GAMEBOY'S WALLET!" shouted Ominous, who jumped onto Feraligatr's snout.

"someone this stupid really deserves to die..." thought Feraligatr.

Feraligatr then opened it's mouth and Ominous wasted no time getting swallowed. As soon as Feraligatr felt Ominous in his belly, he shut his mouth.

PARTY AT TLF: OMINOUS_DOOM GONE!
Rating: 0

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

What are you doing? Are you back to that phase of yours where you write stories on everybody that pisses you off? and then kill them off in your story? wait you already killed almost everyone on the site. Hahah, doesn't that tell you something, then you brought them back.. then killed them again.

Ruesap

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

Why did Fantasty tell Ominous_Doom to hunt down gameboy...

also this story really hurts my eyes. fix it.

EDIT: I read the story now. It's awful

menofuntall

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

Good thing this is an April Fool's joke, right?

Right?

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Apr 3 '08

... You can expect retaliation.