Forums · Putting Libelldra on the map

by doing things no one else has

Forte

0 +0

Feb 21 '08

What TLF should do is compile a list of terms, almost like a trainer's dictionary. It could contain common acronyms, terms and even suffix and prefixes. The objective would be to acclimate trainers who are new to the competitive battling scene on the terms they'll be seeing. Examples would be Boltbeam, StoneQuake/EdgeQuake, the "boah" suffix, FEAR, EndRev, etc. Learning the terminology is probably one of the hardest things to do as a new trainer, and a resource like this would be invaluable.
Rating: 1

Esotu

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

This is actually a good idea. Although, I know there are lists out there that have already done it, they're a bit hard to locate "easily" without mucking around in some other information.

I'm actually surprised nobody's commented on this yet.
Rating: 0

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

That would be an interesting idea. But most of these things has been done by other sites, hence a bit of lurking would allow one to find it, but nevertheless a good idea. I might do it if I ever get the time and stop procrastinating.

Fantasty

0 +0

May 12 '08

Posting to say that this idea has been put in motion, check out this topic if you're interested in helping with this community project.

Aldaron

0 +0

Jun 2 '08

The glossary is hopefully going to be ever expanding, so please contribute to it whenever you have time.