Forums · Pokemon Evolution Sprites

stingerbrg

0 +0

Jan 24 '08

This is the start of a series of sprites I'm going to do, evolutions of Pokemon that need one. A lot of them are based off the list/rant Slowflake did on GameFAQs.

Jynx Evo: Hyxeen

Sandslash Evo: Sandon

Lanturn Evo: Langler

Farfetch'd Evo: Absir'd

Shuckle Evo 1 (Split Evo): Snorkle*

Shucke Evo 2 (Split Evo): Sheckle*

Dunsparce Evo: Dunspade*

Primape Evo: Suprilla

Rock type Eeveelution: Obsideon

*deonotes I'm not sure on name
Rating: 0

Slowflake

0 +0

Jan 25 '08

Wow, those are good. I noticed those were all some I proposed back then before I actually read the intro paragraph, and then I read it. I feel flattered, because now there's something visual to go with my creations.

Krew

0 +0

Jan 28 '08

<_<

I like sandslash and the lanturn...the Hyxeen one gives me the shivers. lol

Im diggin the new ones lol...and can I get you to splice me something?

stingerbrg

0 +0

Jan 31 '08

[QUOTE USER="Kr3wbor428" TIME="1201526123"]...and can I get you to splice me something?[/QUOTE]

Sure.

Krew

0 +0

Feb 2 '08

Gengar Lucario
Flygon Salamence

im thinking of another one with something that would look cool with Flygon, but I'm not sure.

Thank you soo much.

stingerbrg

0 +0

Feb 4 '08

I hope this is how you wanted it, if not let me know.

Also, I've changed or fixed some things on the evos in the first post.

Krew

0 +0

Feb 5 '08

Oh schnap that's awesome.

And Can I get them seperate like...

Gengar + Lucario

and

Salamence + Flyon

Like to different splices.

stingerbrg

0 +0

Feb 5 '08

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Feb 8 '08

Wow, those are impressive. Can you do some evolution sprites? I'd like Nidoking and Nidoqueen's evos. Thanks in advance.

iamcool

0 +0

Aug 8 '08

i seriously wish game freak will come on here and start looking in those evos and make them for real, too bad that's not gonna happen, jynx's evo looks kind of u know HOT, lanturn's evo is the new land shark so chomp has a bro!!! sandslash's evo looks like an upgraded sandslash, farfetch's looks so awesome i wish they'le give it an evo next gen, the first and second evo of shuckle look cool but i like the first better but the second is cool, dunsparace looks funny and prime ape meh

all in all u did a very good job i hope u can keep these marveoulous evos, but on a side note what will the base stat of shuckle'a evo be lol? i mean i wish shuckle's evos get like 100 base hp and the defences remain the same, if that happens it will be moved to ubers for sure or maybe become one of those broken ous, lol

have a nice day

stingerbrg

0 +0

Aug 24 '08

Thanks. For the Shuckle Evos I was thinking that they would keep one of the defenses the same and lower the other one drastically. So it would be like Def Evo and SpD Evo.

Lucky 1276

0 +0

Aug 31 '08

Those are awesome! I'd like to see what you can do with something like banette or raticate!

fineifold

0 +0

Jan 16 '09

does the transition from jinx to hyxeen remind anyone else of banjo kazooie when you quit? Lol even transformed tooty's there (suprilla)

Repto

0 +0

Jan 16 '09

That Absir'd looks like it's eager to be encountered in the wild, so it can fuck some Ekans or Raticates up. Or rather, whatever starters the oncoming trainers have.

Some of them don't look very Pokemonish based on their earlier forms but that Farfetch'd evo looks great.