Forums · More of Eso's doodles~! :3 • Page 3

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Jun 8 '08

Great work Eso. Venomoth looks awesome and Uxie is my favorite so far. I haven't figured out the video game couple. My guess is Fire Emblem but I'm probably wrong.
Rating: 0

Esotu

0 +0

Jun 9 '08

[QUOTE USER="Ray" TIME="1212981251"]Great work Eso. Venomoth looks awesome and Uxie is my favorite so far. I haven't figured out the video game couple. My guess is Fire Emblem but I'm probably wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ray.  :3  I'm actually surprised people like that Uxie.  Initially, I was afraid people were going to tell me it looked nothing like Uxie, which usually happens when I talk to other Pokemon players, because I had to remember what the heck it looked like from memory when I was in class.  XD;

The video game couple is actually from Star Ocean:  The Second Story, where my user name is from too.  xD;  That might narrow it down considerably.  I hadn't thought of Fire Emblem though.  Which characters were you thinking they might be if it was FE?

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Jun 16 '08

No one in particular. It was the dragons mostly.

fineifold

0 +0

Jun 18 '08

cooool

draw a dewgong with a content look on it's face and write over the dewgong "got hydration"

oh, and also draw a picture of santa holding a satanic trident and over santa it says "I sold my soul to santa"
it makes sense because santa is an anagram for satan
:D + XD x pi = >:3

Esotu

0 +0

Jun 18 '08

[QUOTE USER="fineifold" TIME="1213798444"]cooool

draw a dewgong with a content look on it's face and write over the dewgong "got hydration"

oh, and also draw a picture of santa holding a satanic trident and over santa it says "I sold my soul to santa"
it makes sense because santa is an anagram for satan
:D + XD x pi = >:3[/QUOTE]

I'll probably get around to the dewgong later, but the Santa one is kind of pushing it.  I want goodies in my presents not lumps of coal.  T^T;;

fineifold

0 +0

Jun 22 '08

if you sell your soul to him you'll get more goodies X_X

Esotu

0 +0

Jun 24 '08

Rather than uploading it to photobucket when it's already on my dA...

http://chinchilladragoon.deviantart.com/art/Pandalax-a-Snorlax-variation-89653254

Wiik23

0 +0

Jun 25 '08

The Pandalax amuses me. *stares at picture*

CrossDragon

0 +0

Jun 25 '08

That Uxie is really fricking creepy. No Offense.

fineifold

0 +0

Jun 27 '08

no dewgong
^__^
*\/*
//(_)\\
|/ | | \|
^ ^
ps: GIVE IN TO THE BIRD (I feel like spamming today)

Esotu

0 +0

Jun 27 '08

[QUOTE USER="fineifold" TIME="1214575279"]no dewgong
^__^
*\/*
//(_)\\
|/ | | \|
^ ^
ps: GIVE IN TO THE BIRD (I feel like spamming today)[/QUOTE]

As I've explained in my first posts, please don't expect me to churn out your requests ASAP.  I have to feel in the mood for it.

By the way, while I do enjoy the infrequent "bump" or two, please don't spam my topic with random nonsense.  That is what the Trashcan is for - not my art topic.  Thanks!

fineifold

0 +0

Jul 1 '08

actually it was art and took me quite a long time to make, then the computer's font messed it up and I decided to defend it with nonsense. I've really got to stop doing that though as it rarely works. 

Esotu

0 +0

Jul 1 '08

[QUOTE USER="fineifold" TIME="1214930040"]actually it was art and took me quite a long time to make, then the computer's font messed it up and I decided to defend it with nonsense. I've really got to stop doing that though as it rarely works. 
[/QUOTE]

Well, it's best to be honest.  Actually, it's probably even better if you just avoided calling it spam altogether as that leaves a bad impression initially...

Esotu

0 +0

Jul 30 '08

My first attempt at full body realism.  I kind of like it considering my inexperience and self-critical nature toward my pieces.  Anyway, the subject is Xatu from my fiction Blind Spot.  For those of you interested, I still have a chapter in the works - just very nit picky about it still, which is why it's not up yet.  Well, enjoy!

fineifold

0 +0

Aug 31 '08

It looks like the final fantasy animations (which is really, really good)

JellyDemon

0 +0

Aug 31 '08

Thank you sooo much for the Venomoth, it looks amazing :)

<< Previous Page