Forums · The Libelldra League- Flygon Cup • Page 2

tpx vengeance

0 +0

Oct 13 '07

As it stands right now, people who did NOT finish in the top 4 on Friday can compete on Saturday. This way, there is a maximum of 11 points to be earned. The top 4 from Friday are allowed to post in the topic or just let me know they're around. Depending on how things break down, they may get a participation point. Because this is the first week and we're not sure how participation will turn out, a few things are still experimental. It should all be sorted out by next week.
Rating: 0

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 15 '07

You haven't posted up the new scores yet...

Well, I placed fourth. I could've placed higher but...stupid dad had to use the computer but oh well. I'll just try harder next time.

tpx vengeance

0 +0

Oct 15 '07

PLEASE NOTE: RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED

-There is no more participation point. This is to prevent Saturday's winners players from being able to score up to 11 points a week, while Friday's winners could score only 10. Participation DOES still matter though, because you need to play at least 5 times to make the playoffs, and participation points will be used as the tiebreaker in the case of a tie.

-The points for 3rd/4th have been bumped up from 5 to 6. This is to encourage more participation, as now two 3rd/4th finishes are worth more than a single 1st place finish.

-Just to clear things up: the top 4 players on Friday are still not allowed to play on Saturday. All other Friday players CAN play on Saturday.

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

I was about to say

"YO WTF!!!! I'M SUPPOSE TO HAVE 7 POINTS"

but then I realized what you meant by participation points...

>_>

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 20 '07

Are you gonna add my points from the last tourny? That should be a total of 16...

*I just want to see me as #1...lol*

tpx vengeance

0 +0

Oct 20 '07

lol sorry.. I fail at addition. Topic updated.

gameboy

0 +0

Oct 20 '07

Your going DOWN arec

<< Previous Page