Forums · My Drawings and Sketches • Page 3

menofuntall

0 +0

Oct 1 '07

Wait, Dawn has breasts? That's a new one...

I can't help to notice that you seem to like those stockings a lot. >_> Heck, even the pose is the same as that other one with Cynthia. Meh, it's still sexy.
Rating: 0

Iggy Koopa

0 +0

Oct 1 '07

QUOTE (menofuntall @ Sep 30 2007, 11:51 PM)
Wait, Dawn has breasts? That's a new one...

I can't help to notice that you seem to like those stockings a lot. >_> Heck, even the pose is the same as that other one with Cynthia. Meh, it's still sexy.

Yeah, it just turned out that way. I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out. dry.gif

Iggy Koopa

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

I was in a sort of inspired mood today when I came home during my free block, and I ended up doing some random drawings on an index card.

user posted image

Seija T?htij?lkel?inen again, in a witch outfit. I've spent a good part of the day drawing this. She was originally supposed to be in Marilyn Monroe's iconic pose, but that got lost somewhere along the way (probably when I decided to draw in stockings and realized that ruined the blown skirt effect).

I'm well-aware of the flaws involving the broomstick (yes, that's a broomstick) and the skirt already, by the way.

Also, for those of you who wonder why you can't see her groin area this time, menofuntall of the Libelldra IRC channel offers this explanation:

CODE
[19:11:57] <menofuntall> WUT HAPPEN TO GROIN AREA
[19:11:59] <menofuntall> WUT HAPPEN TO IT
[19:12:04] <Iggy_Koopa> owned
[19:12:28] <menofuntall> Don't tell me she's not wearing anything there. >_>
[19:12:36] <Iggy_Koopa> ...hm
[19:12:40] <Iggy_Koopa> Thanks for the idea
[19:12:46] <menofuntall> >_>;;

As usual, feel free to ogle comment.

bobblyhead

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

QUOTE (Iggy Koopa @ Oct 10 2007, 11:18 PM)
I was in a sort of inspired mood today when I came home during my free block, and I ended up doing some random drawings on an index card.

user posted image

Seija T?htij?lkel?inen again, in a witch outfit. I've spent a good part of the day drawing this. She was originally supposed to be in Marilyn Monroe's iconic pose, but that got lost somewhere along the way (probably when I decided to draw in stockings and realized that ruined the blown skirt effect).

I'm well-aware of the flaws involving the broomstick (yes, that's a broomstick) and the skirt already, by the way.

Also, for those of you who wonder why you can't see her groin area this time, menofuntall of the Libelldra IRC channel offers this explanation:

CODE
[19:11:57] <menofuntall> WUT HAPPEN TO GROIN AREA
[19:11:59] <menofuntall> WUT HAPPEN TO IT
[19:12:04] <Iggy_Koopa> owned
[19:12:28] <menofuntall> Don't tell me she's not wearing anything there. >_>
[19:12:36] <Iggy_Koopa> ...hm
[19:12:40] <Iggy_Koopa> Thanks for the idea
[19:12:46] <menofuntall> >_>;;

As usual, feel free to ogle comment.

i love you

absolutely brilliant drawing, thank you for giving me something to ogle admire

Iggy Koopa

0 +0

Oct 14 '07

After my drawing with the witch costume, I came up with an idea for an outfit for my characters this Halloween: a succubus outfit.

user posted image

Seija once again. And yes, you can see the groin area this time (perhaps a bit too well).

As always, feel free to ogle comment.

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 14 '07

I love you, marry me. Forget your GF...come with me....

Lucky 1276

0 +0

Oct 29 '07

chicken breasts...lol, but nice pictures!

Iggy Koopa

0 +0

Nov 6 '07

[QUOTE USER="Lucky 1276" TIME="1193635380"]chicken breasts...lol, but nice pictures![/QUOTE]

Chicken breasts? What do you mean by that?

<< Previous Page