0 +0

Oct 21 '11

Anyone still around?

It's been so long since the last post ;_;
Rating: 0

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Oct 22 '11

I still check back, for exactly this reason. Hi!

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 25 '11

Howdy!

I didn't expect a response so quickly!

How's it going?

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Nov 2 '11

I'm doing pretty well, though college is destroying me this semester. How are you?

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Nov 15 '11

Whoops, late reply.

I'm doing pretty good, too!

I started my first year of University in September, so I'm always pretty busy with some of that work, but all in all it's not too hard. Yet. I'm studying computing, which is pretty cool. Though, I have to do a crap load of math, physics and statistics for some reason... Maths makes sense, I guess, but no idea why I need the rest.

What subject are you studying?

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Nov 16 '11

Actually, I'm doing something similar, Computer Science. It is a lot of math and science work, though I'm almost done with my gen. ed. stuff by now. However, and I don't think I told anyone here yet, I'm having a baby boy in March with my girlfriend! This means I'm taking a semester off from school, but everything seems to be working out smoothly, and I'm really excited. I got to feel him move for the first time yesterday. :3

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Nov 24 '11

Heh, we do essentially the same subject then, which is pretty cool. Judging from IRC a lot of people from Cherubi seem to study computing. That reminds me, I need to go on IRC more, its been a couple of months since I last went on.

Also dude, congrats on your soon to be baby boy! Hope he brings you years of joy!

Are you able to do that semester at a later date, do you do some work at home or do you just generally not do it at all?

CrossDragon

0 +0

Nov 24 '11

College has been raping me with all it's college like courses. I'm still on irc (#gamersanonymous)though. I check here from like time to time. (rarely)

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Nov 27 '11

HI GUYS

In all seriousness though, things have been great lately, at least compared to last year. Last year was a pain in the ass, bitches and whores, man, bitches and whores.

Ruesap

0 +0

Apr 26 '12

Bitches and whores indeed.

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Apr 28 '12

Whoa, a post. Is it sad that I still check back here once every few days? Hi Ruesap!

Ruesap

0 +0

May 31 '12

You know it's bad when I see I made a post on Apr 26, but I don't know what year it was. I guess it was just a month ago but I don't remember.

Dragon Ultimatum

0 +0

Jul 31 '12

The last word will be mine.

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Sep 2 '12

Nope. Mine.

ff!slacknet