Forums · Well, we had a good run, guys...

Ruesap

0 +0

May 30 '11

It really was a pleasure. I think since no one's posted here in like 3 months we've all kind of moved on, and if I'm wrong and someone's planning a giant revival in the coming weeks, I'm terribly sorry. But we've had some good times with this through the years (summer 2007 seems like a while ago now doesn't it?)

Post in this topic guys <3
Rating: 0

Shadian Vise

0 +0

May 31 '11

I still check every few days to see if somebody made a post. Yeah, I'm afraid Libelldra/Cherubi is at the end of it's life. It was a great run, and I enjoyed it while it lasted.

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Jun 2 '11

I check every couple of days for new posts/topics as well. I can never think of topics to make myself though...

It's sad to see this site so quiet :(

Post more, people!

CKY Tribal

0 +0

Jun 6 '11

Yeah, I did really enjoy this site and the people, especially way back on the invisionfree forums. Was good times indeed.

And was it really four years ago!? Damn, this time 4 years ago I had just finished school, and was looking ahead to 3-4 months of summer, and then starting university. And now I've finished. Time really flies!

Repto

0 +0

Jun 9 '11

I show up once in a while to use the damage calc.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Jun 15 '11

hai

Genwai

0 +0

Jun 19 '11

Yeah, I used to check the site quite a bit, but then I just stopped...

Ah, if only it were active again.

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Jun 19 '11

It's nice to hear from you all again, though. I was browsing through old topics yesterday because I missed this small community where everyone knew one another.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Jun 20 '11

[QUOTE USER="Shadian Vise" TIME="1308461886"]It's nice to hear from you all again, though. I was browsing through old topics yesterday because I missed this small community where everyone knew one another.[/QUOTE]

"It was so simple then."

Quotes aside, times do change and priorities changed too. Most of us are probably busy with school or their own personal life, so we just stopped coming here. It's my reason for stopping coming here, at least.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Aug 1 '11

I'm still quite alive...on IRC. But you know, RPGs have died. Sadly, I've moved away from pokemon and have been playing fighters.

Ruesap

0 +0

Oct 22 '12

Post when you see this <3 was just thinking about you guys.