Forums · Mandatory Generation 5 Warstory

CrossDragon

0 +0

Oct 17 '10

Hello to anyone who still lurks on this here forum. Do I have some exciting stuff for you! Why, it's none other then the very FIRST Generation 5 warstory between your two old favorite users of all time. Me and NYX! Well anyways, you're all faggots and probably aren't reading this at all so I'll just skip onto the warstory itself. If you are reading this, then uhh... Yeah.

Highwind's Team:

Thou art mad that I don't have any Gen 5 Pokemon. *coolface*

[CODE]Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Evasion Clause
Rule: OHKO Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Self-KO Clause[/CODE]

Battle between Huh. and Highwind started!

Highwind sent out Tyranitar!
Huh. sent out Metagross!

Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Well, I've played NYX before and if memory serves, this would be the first time he's played this team. If not, then uhh oh well. I'll be assuming he hasn't seen this team before. Anyways, this isn't that bad of a matchup especially for leads. It's like the beginning of DP all over again, though leads were "defined" during the era of DPPt; Gen5 is here and hell has broken loose, again. "Standard" leads have yet to be defined but nothing like sticking to the old basics right? In this case, it'd be to set up Stealth Rock, possibly the most broken entry hazard in the game.

So while NYX's Metagross is most likely going to focus on setting on SR, I'll be hoping to nail a 2HKO on his Metagross with Earthquake.

---

Start of turn 1
The foe's Metagross used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Highwind's team!

Tyranitar used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
The foe's Metagross lost 70% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Metagross restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Alright, so NYX gets up his SR at the expense of possibly losing his Metagross next turn. SR isn't too much of a problem for me as my entire resists it and I also have a spinner. I'm running a -Spd nature on my Tyranitar so I can guarantee that Sandstorm will always be up and TTar will always have that nifty 1.5x SpDef boost. So if NYX decides to keep his Metagross in; TTar will lose maybe over 50% of its health from Meteor Mash (it's super bulky) and I KO it back with Earthquake or... he switches out. Either way it's still a win win situation for me. Tits.

---

Start of turn 2
Huh. called Metagross back!
Huh. sent out Shaymin-S!

Tyranitar used Earthquake!
It had no effect!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Shaymin-S is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Unamed is watching the battle.
Highwind: fucking
Unamed stopped watching the battle.

So NYX decides to keep his Metagross for later use and switches it out for Shaymin-S. Remember all the rage people went through when this little faggot was introduced into the DPPt metagame? Well, let me recap; this thing trolled everyone with its Serene Grace Seed Flares and Air Slash while being the fastest SubSeeder at the time. People got butthurt and decided to ban this guy. 'Nuff said. Well, I'm not too worried about this thing, my TTar's EVed to take a Seed Flare and hit it back with Stone Edge or Flamethrower. (Yes, I'm running a LeadTar with Flamethrower.) Yes, I could stay in and be like dawww fuck you Skymin. OR... I DO THIS!

---

Start of turn 3
Highwind called Tyranitar back!
Highwind sent out Scizor!
Pointed stones dug into Scizor!

The foe's Shaymin-S used Seed Flare!
It's not very effective...
Scizor lost 85 HP! (24% of its health)
Scizor's Sp. Def. sharply fell!

The sandstorm rages!

Huh.: I'm telling you they're going ot regret not banning this

Yeah, fuck you Skymin. Take this 4x Grass resist and eat a fucking Bullet Punch to your face! That was the plan anyways but I'm not going to risk staying in and having Scizor eat an Air Slash that could possibly flinch it. So I'll return to my previous plan, have Tyranitar tank a hit and kill it with Stone Edge/Flamethrower.

---

Huh. called Shaymin-S back!
Huh. sent out Metagross!

Highwind called Scizor back!
Pointed stones dug into Tyranitar!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Metagross restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Herp, we both thought that we'd stay in and decided to play it safe by switching out. Not much to see here, moving on...

---

[color=blue]Start of turn 5

The foe's Metagross used Bullet Punch!
It's super effective!
Tyranitar lost 138 HP! (34% of its health)

Tyranitar used Flamethrower!
It's super effective!
The foe's Metagross lost 41% of its health!
The foe's Metagross fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Huh. sent out Shaymin-S!

I guess NYX didn't think that his Metagross would outspeed my TTar, I have no idea why he would think that, otherwise he could've chipped off much more damage with Meteor Mash. Maybe he didn't want to risk the 85% accuracy of Meteor Mash? Well, I draw first blood in our match by finally killing off Metagross however NYX sends back in Skymin. My TTar is at roughly 50%~ health, meaning it won't be taking any Seed Flares anytime soon. So a sacrifice is in order as I don't want to risk any of my other pokemons taking damage and getting raped up the ass by this little shit.

---

Start of turn 6
The attack of the foe's Shaymin-S missed!

It's super effective!
The foe's Shaymin-S lost 56% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!

Highwind: :3

TROLOLOLOLOLOL. Fuck you Skymin!!! Flamethrower puts Skymin in range of Scizor's Bullet Punch so now TTar can rest in peace. YOU DID WELL TYRANTIAR!

---

Start of turn 7
The attack of the foe's Shaymin-S missed!

It's super effective!
The foe's Shaymin-S lost 15% of its health!
The foe's Shaymin-S fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Highwind: :3
Huh.: no way
Huh.: no fucking way
Huh. sent out Latias!

Lol, mad. SO MAD. Hell, I would be too. Anywho,
>switching a Latias into Tyranitar
Hahaaha, it's like Latias is trying to die or something! But thinking about this again, it's probably Choice Specs or Scarfed and Surf will probably kill TTar. :/ Well, fuck you I wasn't going to let TTar die now that he got me two fucking KOs. So I switched in Starmie to bluff Ice Beam. Hopefully it works because no one in their right mind keeps a Latias in on a Starmie right?

---

Start of turn 8
Highwind called Tyranitar back!
Highwind sent out Starmie!
Pointed stones dug into Starmie!

The foe's Latias used Surf!

A critical hit!
Starmie lost 173 HP! (53% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!
Starmie is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Latias is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Starmie restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Fucking crits man! Well I shouldn't really complain as his Shaymin-S' Seed Flare missed 2x :3c Well, at least I know it's Scarfed. Meaning my Starmie should be able to survive another Surf if Latias stays in and Recover off the damage. But NYX is a wise man, he knows better then to stay in. I hoped that me switching in Starmie on Latias gave off the impression that I carried Ice Beam on Starmie. Then again, I always did suck at bluffing.

---

Start of turn 9
Huh. called Latias back!
Huh. sent out Garchomp!

Starmie used Recover!
Starmie regained health!

The sandstorm rages!

Nothing too excited, but him bringing in Garchomp means that my psychological bluff didn't work as planned. However, my Starmie regains whatever health was lost from Latias' Surf, meaning its job here is done and I need to switch if I didn't want my Starmie to die. I don't know how much a Garchomp's Earthquake does to water pokemon such as Starmie and still don't, so I assumed at this point and time he was going to Outrage and go for the kill. I should've switched in Scizor but all Garchomps carry Fire Blast and I'd rather not play the whole fucking prediction game which is more or less flipping a coin. So I played it safe yet again and switched in Gliscor, premier tank of Gen5. Walls Doryuuzu and uhh Doryuuzu, oh and he can set up SR! That and it gets access to U-Turn but you already knew that. Still, Gliscor is superior to its Ground/Flying genie counterpart thanks to Roost. Yeah fuck you Ground/Flying genie, you wish you had a self recovery move, all you fucking get is higher base speed and Sand Power which is gay as fuck.

---

Start of turn 10
Highwind called Starmie back!
Highwind sent out Gliscor!
Highwind: BOIL ON OVER
Pointed stones dug into Gliscor!

The foe's Garchomp used Earthquake!
It had no effect!

The sandstorm rages!
Gliscor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Well, I'll be damned. I was expecting Outrage from Garchomp. Would've been a possible 3HKO if it went the full three turns. But this is good, it's most likely a ScarfChomp (best check to possibly every major threat in Gen5) meaning NYX will have to switch out and I'll be finally able to set up my own Stealth Rock.

---

Start of turn 11
Huh. called Garchomp back!
Huh. sent out Latias!

Gliscor used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Huh.'s team!

The sandstorm rages!

Mission Accomplished. Now Latias is going to either Draco Meteor my ass or... it'll use Surf. Either way, whatever I switched in was going to die. So, you know how I constantly said Tyranitar was going to die but as luck would have it, it didn't? Well, I think it's finally say goodbye to Tyranitar. ;__; Fucking tits.

---

Start of turn 12
Highwind called Gliscor back!
Pointed stones dug into Tyranitar!

The foe's Latias used Draco Meteor!
Tyranitar lost 159 HP! (39% of its health)
The foe's Latias's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

The sandstorm rages!

>mfw Tyranitar didn't die from that Draco Meteor
Holy shit, Tyranitar is such a fucking boss. But now he's dead. :(

---

Start of turn 13
The foe's Latias used Draco Meteor!
Tyranitar lost 7 HP! (1% of its health)
The foe's Latias's Sp. Att. sharply fell!
Tyranitar fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Well, Tyranitar finally falls and what a majestic death it was. If it had more health, it would've killed Latias with CRUNCH! But what's done is done. I kill off two of your pokemon, you kill off one of my pokemon right? Well, Mister NYX. My Scizor here doesn't like the fact that you killed off its buddy Tyranitar and now it's going to give you hell by killing your Latias. Faggot.

---

Start of turn 14
The foe's Latias is being sent back!
Scizor used Pursuit!
It's super effective!
The foe's Latias lost 76% of its health!
The foe's Latias fainted!

Huh. called Latias back!
Huh. sent out Roobushin!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Roobushin!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Roobushin is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Oh shit, it's fucking Roobushin. It's like fucking Machamp minus No Guard and plus more fucking HP and Attack. And it gets like the strongest fucking Focus Punch in the game, as well as Iron Fist along with another awesome ability Guts. I fucking hate fighting this nigger, just because it gets fucking MACH PUNCH. And if that wasn't enough, did I mention it gets fucking Focus Punch? No? Well it gets fucking FOCUS PUNCH as well as fucking DRAIN PUNCH. Holy shit, this rodeo clown is like on fucking steroids and shit it's not even cool. That aside, my best bet was to switch in Breloom and Spore the faggot and proceed to suck it's health away with Leech Seed and Focus Punch it's ass which is exactly what I'll be doing.

---

Start of turn 15
Highwind called Scizor back!
Highwind sent out Breloom!
Pointed stones dug into Breloom!

The foe's Roobushin used Drain Punch!
Breloom lost 294 HP! (91% of its health)
Breloom had its energy drained!

The sandstorm rages!
Breloom is buffeted by the sandstorm!

Breloom fainted!
Highwind: whoa
Huh.: ahahahaa
Highwind sent out Gliscor!
Pointed stones dug into Gliscor!

ANDDDDD....it doesn't work out exactly as I planned. Now, my only hope is to fucking slowly chip off it's health away with Gliscor while stalling with Roost. Did I tell you guys how much this thing sucks? ;__;

---

Start of turn 16
Huh. called Roobushin back!
Huh. sent out Erufuun!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Erufuun!

Gliscor used Earthquake!
The foe's Erufuun lost 23% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Erufuun is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Erufuun restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Imagine my surprise when NYX switches in fucking Erufuun on my Gliscor. God damn this thing is just about as annoying as fucking Roopushin. I rememeber the first time I fought this faggot it trolled the shit out of me with Substitute/Encore/Leech Seed/Taunt. Mischevous Heart is probably the best fucking ability to have been created Gen5, aside from Peversity. Thankfully, I've learned how to troll Erufuun back and stuff. And one of my MVPs that do this is right here, it's time to shine Gliscor baby.

---

Start of turn 17
The foe's Erufuun used Stun Spore!
Gliscor is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Gliscor is paralyzed! It can't move!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Erufuun is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Erufuun restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

All of my hate. ALL OF MY HATE ONTO THIS THING. FUUUUUUUUUUU was what went through my head at this point. You'd rage too if you fought this thing.

---

Start of turn 18
The foe's Erufuun used Leech Seed!
Gliscor was seeded!

Gliscor used U-turn!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The foe's Erufuun lost 64% of its health!
The foe's Erufuun fainted!

Highwind called Gliscor back!
Highwind sent out Starmie!
Pointed stones dug into Starmie!

The sandstorm rages!

Huh. sent out Garchomp!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Garchomp!

U-Turn nails the little shit in the face and with a crit nevertheless. That's like...like..uhh sweeping with a fucking Feraligatr! Because Feraligatr fucking sucks and should never see the light of day outside of UU or NU, whatever the fuck it's in. And I didn't know what to switch out, so I went with Starmie for the chance I might clear off SR. NYX brings in Garchomp the fucking janitor so uh yeah, Starmie is going to go bye bye anytime now.

---

Start of turn 19
The foe's Garchomp used Outrage!
Starmie lost 233 HP! (71% of its health)
Starmie fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

I have nothing to comment on this aside from Scizor readying his fucking Bullet Punch to rape Garchomp. (Bullet Punch is only a 3HKO on a min HP/min Def Garchomp. Only goes to show you how awesome Garchomp is and should totally get Dragon Dance. It's a better chance then say....Flareon getting Flare Blitz.)

---

Start of turn 20
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
A critical hit!
The foe's Garchomp lost 93% of its health!
The foe's Garchomp's Rough Skin hurts Scizor
The foe's Garchomp fainted!

Huh.: .....

The sandstorm rages!
Highwind: TROLOLOLOLOLOL
Huh. sent out Roobushin!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Roobushin!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL, I'm like a fucking magician. I pull crits out of my ass except sometimes when I really need them and they never appear. Ahem, moving on though. Roobushin rears its ugly face once again and damn, you know shits about to go down. I reallllllllllllllyyyyy hate this thing.

---

Start of turn 21
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
The foe's Roobushin lost 41% of its health!

The foe's Roobushin used Drain Punch!
Scizor lost 90 HP! (26% of its health)

Scizor had its energy drained!
Scizor fainted!

The sandstorm rages!

Highwind sent out Garchomp!
Pointed stones dug into Garchomp!

I pretty much knew I had this wrapped up, one Bullet Punch from Scizor will put Roofaggot into Garchomp's Outrage KO range. But let me tell you, this warstory took wayyyyy too much time, blood, sweats and tears to write. And it was sorta worth it. SORTA.

---

Start of turn 22
Garchomp used Outrage!
The foe's Roobushin lost 50% of its health!
The foe's Roobushin fainted!

Highwind won the battle!
Highwind: Good Game

Blah blah blah blah. Pros and Cons stuff isn't happening, shit would take TOO LONG. But, I hope you all enjoyed this warstory etc. etc. And before I forget...

NYX's Team:
Rating: 0