Forums · ITT I make animated avatars • Page 2

I'm bored.

CKY Tribal

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

[QUOTE USER="fantasty" TIME="1266764500"]Omg it's CKY! Anyway, here's your avatar:

The only problem with this video is that it doesn't have very square dimensions, since it's much wider than it is high, so it might not make for a really great avatar. Usually there's some space on the left or right that can be cropped out of the image to fix this dimensions problem, but here, that dude takes up the entire screen in some shots, so there's no cropping that can be done D: But of course it still looks awesome ^_^[/QUOTE]

I said I drop round every so often... Thank you! It looks awesome. Indeed, no cropping of ville is allowed, that would be like sacrilege...

[QUOTE]Does that mean you know wtf it is ?_?[/QUOTE]

I agree that it looks like the beginning to lost (which btw is awesome and everyone should watch :D <3 season 6), but in some crazy foreign language. Which makes me wonder how foreign countries show lost, dubbed or subtitled??? (Quick check on youtube, and it looks like subs.. which makes sense i guess).

Anywho, thanks again for cool HIM avatar

edit - also, if anyone can remind me how these tags work, that would be good......
Rating: 0

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

Edit: Ok, i have no idea how to do the quotes >_>

CKY Tribal

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

[QUOTE USER="ff" TIME="1266772458"]Edit: Ok, i have no idea how to do the quotes >_>[/QUOTE]

ahhhahaha. this amuses me, i can imagine you being like "yeeaah, its eas-wait, what? hmmmm........" *several attempts later* ....... "dammit" >:|

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 22 '10

Not quite >_> It was more of a "Ooh, I know this! Yay!"... Then I initially put down what it would have been had it been on an InvisionPowerBoard forum, and then after it didn't work, I clicked edit to check if I had it right, which I was sure I did.

Then after clicking send again, and it not working I then edited it a final time to ^that up there^.

<< Previous Page