CKY Tribal

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

<3 polizard. and stop complaining, im helping you improve
Rating: 0

Fantasty

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

I'd like to see Drowzee and Donphan. That should be fun.

Edit: Donzee even sounds supercute ^__^

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

Gyareon (name subject to change >_>) has been added to the original post. I could have done a bit more to it, however as you only asked for the head on the body, that is all I did, as well as a few minor colour changes. It now just looks like a very angry Vaporeon, or the perfect Shoop-da-whoop set-up... You decide :D.

More coming later.

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

[QUOTE USER="fantasty" TIME="1266764590"]I'd like to see Drowzee and Donphan. That should be fun.

Edit: Donzee even sounds supercute ^__^[/QUOTE]

It's not finished, but is this the kind of idea you had for it?

If not, let me know and tell me how you want it.

Repto

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

Vaporados perhaps?

And the head on the body is all I really imagined, but if you had other ideas I'd like to see them.

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

I'd like to see a Lucario + Spinda splice, to be honest. Preferably with Lucario being the 'base' Pokemon, if that makes sense.

Fantasty

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

That Donzee is perfect FF :D

Slowflake

0 +0

Feb 22 '10

Speaking of splices, feast your eyes on an OFFICIAL one, from a Pokémon that was designed a few years before Ruby and Sapphire came out:

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 22 '10

Wow, Slowflake, that's a great find! Where did you find it? [and are there anymore?]

On another note, Shadian Vise's Spirio (again... name subject to change) has been added to the original post, I did two versions of it just because of the potential I saw in it. The first looks quite good in my opinion, however the second is a bit odd, and I am thinking of maybe lowering the head a little bit so it looks slightly better.

Still working on Gameboy's Vaporeon + Gengar. This has me stumped at the moment, however I will do it!

Also, really Fant? That's cool I guess :D It was just a quick mock up I did as I had the sprites open and thought I would try something with it.

Slowflake

0 +0

Feb 22 '10

Right there:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unreleased_Pok%C3%A9mon_and_characters

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Feb 23 '10

To be honest, I didn't look at the sprites beforehand, and didn't realize Spinda's head was quite so wide. Now that I look at both, I do prefer the first splice you did.

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Apr 12 '10

Got bored, did some new ones (see OP) :D

Thoughts?

ff!slacknet

0 +0

May 4 '15

I totally forgot this was a thing