Forums · You have 10 seconds to name 5 good exclusive 360 games that are not Halo 3 or Gears of War 2.

Remember if it's on PC or PS3 it doesn't count

CrossDragon

0 +0

Feb 18 '10

The main arguments against the PS3 were the price and the games. The price has been dropped and the exclusive game library has surpassed the Xbox's. The 360 doesn't really have that many good games that cant be bought for the PC.

PS3 has: MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 1 and 2, LBP, GT5, God of war 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Demon's Souls Infamous, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1 and 2 and a lot more upcoming.

The main arguments against the Xbox is the failure rate and having to pay for online.

The failure rate is still high.
You still have to pay for online.

I've got a PS3 and a PC. I don't need a 360. There are only 4 or 5 games on the Xbox that are exclusive and even then they aren't very good.

Coupled with the failure rates, over priced accessories, terrible controller and online that has to be paid for, I don't know why people don't make the logical choice here.

I also find it ridiculous that the XBox fanboys are now trying to passively back out of the PS3 vs. 360 war by saying that we're the only ones arguing and no longer trying to prove why their console is superior.

This is because it is painfully obvious that their console is inferior now, and they have nothing to argue for their console. In the past, PS3 vs. 360 arguments could last forever due to vast differences between the two. Now, the only main differences are

1. One of them breaks a lot.
2. One of them doesn't have free online.
Hint: The answer is the same on both.

Xbox 360:

RRoD, E74
beta testing games before they ship to PC =/= exclusives
Bullcrap proprietary accessories (lol hardrives, wireless mic, hd-dvd, $100 wifi dongle)
Paying for p2p online
Shitty d-pad, face buttons
Avatars and other casual bullcrap (mii too approach)
lazy western developers (lol halo 2.5, gears 1.5, fable 1.5)
LOUD AS HELL
scratched discs
Playing against babies online

Make the right choice people and buy a PS3.
Rating: 0

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 18 '10

I own all consoles (and favour the PS3), however, I'm just going to stick this in here.

To start off:

Crackdown (1 & 2)
Alan Wake
Fable 2
MagnaCarta II
Forza (2 & 3)

Thats 5 (well, 7) right there.

As for the "only 4 or 5 games that are Xbox exclusive" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games - you were saying?

And for paying to play online: It gets the Xbox more demos (there is a demo for all arcade games on the Xbox 360, the same can not be said for the PS3), and more content (and in some cases content earlier than PS3/PC)

I'll give it to you that the D-Pad is bad, but in most cases that complaint is only for fighters, but most players of those games (regardless of console) tend to buy separate fight sticks, so that point is somewhat moot.

However, console wars are pointless, each console has good and bad points, people need to realise this.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Feb 18 '10

[QUOTE USER="ff" TIME="1266526134"]I own all consoles (and favour the PS3), however, I'm just going to stick this in here.

To start off:
Mass Effect (1 & 2)
Alan Wake
Fable 2
MagnaCarta II
Forza (2 & 3)

Thats 5 (well, 7) right there.

As for the "only 4 or 5 games that are Xbox exclusive" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games - you were saying?

And for paying to play online: It gets the Xbox more demos (there is a demo for all arcade games on the Xbox 360, the same can not be said for the PS3), and more content (and in some cases content earlier than PS3/PC)

I'll give it to you that the D-Pad is bad, but in most cases that complaint is only for fighters, but most players of those games (regardless of console) tend to buy separate fight sticks, so that point is somewhat moot.

However, console wars are pointless, each console has good and bad points, people need to realise this.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 1 & 2 are both on the PC. I'll give you Fable II, but I haven't heard of any of these other games. I mean list games that people actually know and give a shit about.

fineifold

0 +0

Feb 18 '10

If it's games only you have heard and care about, then why did you even make a topic? Libelldra's slow, but hopefully not desperate enough to make another console wars nerdrage.

Repto

0 +0

Feb 18 '10

Playing against babies online

lol

There's shitty and infantile players on any online service no matter what. It's not a 360 thing particularly. Not that I care about the console wars; I'm happy if the Wii can get at least two good disc games a year =P

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Feb 18 '10

>>>You have 10 seconds to name 5 good exclusive 360 games that are not Halo 3 or Gears of War 2.

Implying that those games are good...lol.

Also, PS3 has Heavy Rain and Disgaea 3 :D

CrossDragon

0 +0

Feb 19 '10

Fuck yeah Disgaea 3 and there's BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger!!

ArecP

0 +0

Feb 19 '10

The only reason why it appears that there are more "babies" on XBL is because they have easier access to mics...(doesn't the 360 come with a mic?). Hence, there are more prevalent while the PS3, you have to buy one which runs 20-30 dollars for a cheap bluetooth one. Babies don't have 20-30 dollars unless their parent buy it and I'm inclined to believe parents do not see a point in mics so they won't buy it.

Also, PS3 has YROD lol, but their failure rate isn't as high as 360s.

As far as my alliance, as long as Final Fantasy stays on the Playstation, I'm good.

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Feb 19 '10

[QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1266558661"]Fuck yeah Disgaea 3 and there's BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger!![/QUOTE]

Yeeeeaa!! Disgaea 3 is awesome. Not sure if it's Disgaea 4 or a spin off (though most sites are saying it is 4), but a new one was announced about a week ago for the PS3, so that should be out in about a year or so.

Disgaea 4 announced

And BlazBlue is multiplatform by the way.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Feb 19 '10

Why do think I've been wanting a PS3 since like.. September? I needed a better console than a Wii, but I wouldn't go as far as buying a 360. Paid online? RROD? Shitty expensive acessories? Yeah right. PS3 is the way to go, children.

Plus, BB:CT is indeed awesome.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Feb 20 '10

And for anyone who cares. Final Fantasy XIII has better graphics on the PS3 then on the 360. Just goes to show that the Xbox 360 is shitty

gameboy

0 +0

Feb 20 '10

I'm sorry but even your old grandma knows the ps3 has no gaems.

Ruesap

0 +0

Feb 20 '10

Honestly I despise all of the current gen consoles.

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

Croos jesus christ how old are you now, 12? Does it really even matter which console has what and if you do not even own it why do you even care? If your a company that has two gaming machine on the market, why would you favor one and make the other one seem inferior? Half your complaints are bullshit in the first place and its kinda sad that you even made this post. But I am just going to answer with this, PS3 recently got a major upgrade in games. Xbox Live is infinitely superior to PSN and soon you are going to have to pay for PSN. The RRoD has been eliminated now the only cases of it are of launch 360s. Killzone and Uncharted 1 are mediocre. You are still supporting Microsoft by using your PC. Blu Ray is slow as shit and dvds still work just fine. Console wars are stupid and the PS3 appears to have pulled ahead but guess what the funny joke of all of this is?

[B][None of this shit will matter in the future.[B][I][U]

CrossDragon

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

Lulz HH.

Spoilers: I copied this thread straight from /v/. You have all fell into my trap.

gameboy

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

Cross you sound a little mad

Repto

0 +0

Feb 21 '10

quick someone get him some air

fineifold

0 +0

Feb 28 '10

nerd rage is fun. especially when backed up by 4chan as an excuse if things go wrong.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Feb 28 '10

Ishal just schooled Cross, lol.