Forums · Thinking of making a comic, probably pokemon related...

TravisAxel

0 +0

Oct 23 '09

Yeah, I havent been on Libelldra in quite a while. I have the semester off classes and I wanted to get back into drawing and shit like that. I played through some of the older versions while waiting for HGSS and Ive been wondering which generation I should use for my comic. Ive been tempted to design this around RSE.

If there isnt sufficient demand, i might as well not give a damn about it.

Pardon my manners, how are you guys?
Rating: 0

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Oct 23 '09

I'm nosebleeding, Candice.

Nose fucking bleeding.

fineifold

0 +0

Oct 23 '09

Love pokemon manga, so l'm pretty sure l would appreciate this. Is it gonna be a comedy? Or just action?

TravisAxel

0 +0

Oct 23 '09

Its definitely gonna have a balance of humor and seriousness, similar to the manga special but with western references. Doom, you should go on IRC.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Oct 24 '09

Got enough rage on S4, thank you >_> Ask NYX about my daily doseage of RAGE.

CrossDragon

0 +0

Oct 24 '09

RAGE? YOU CAN'T NEARLY RAGE AS MUCH AS I DO! Especially when Garchomps fucking speed ties cost me games. OR when I'm about to win with a CroCune sweep I get motherfucking paralyzed/criticaled.

TLDR; POKEMON HAX RAGE > S4 RAGE

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Oct 24 '09

[QUOTE USER="crossdragon" TIME="1256399223"]RAGE? YOU CAN'T NEARLY RAGE AS MUCH AS I DO! Especially when Garchomps fucking speed ties cost me games. OR when I'm about to win with a CroCune sweep I get motherfucking paralyzed/criticaled.

TLDR; POKEMON HAX RAGE > S4 RAGE[/QUOTE]

Brazilians spamming Counter Sword, Plasma Sword and Storm Bat with its OPness and HUEG RANGE because of their shitty brazilian internet > FUCKING HAX YOU ALWAYS HAX ME IN SHODDY CROSS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Although I do have to admit, hax in Shoddy is always. ALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS rage-inducing.

EDIT: And I didn't even mention we got hackers in S4 now. And server lag like shit. And bugs every fucking patch.

Esotu

0 +0

Oct 24 '09

[QUOTE USER="ominousdoom" TIME="1256401771"]
EDIT: And I didn't even mention we got hackers in S4 now. And server lag like shit. And bugs every fucking patch.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, that's always been there, especially when the game first started.

Anyway, as for the original topic, I'd be totally interested in reading what you'd have to share. :3

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Oct 25 '09

[QUOTE USER="esotu" TIME="1256419196"][QUOTE USER="ominousdoom" TIME="1256401771"]
EDIT: And I didn't even mention we got hackers in S4 now. And server lag like shit. And bugs every fucking patch.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, that's always been there, especially when the game first started.

Anyway, as for the original topic, I'd be totally interested in reading what you'd have to share. :3[/QUOTE]

We only had two in like what, first 6 months? Now I find one every week. Fucking germans.

SPOILERS: JAPEN IS GOD

gameboy

0 +0

Oct 26 '09

Jesus why are you two so retarded? I sure don't give a damn about your personal problems so stop posting about how OH S4 IT SUXS I AMA PLEY IT ALL DEY THOUGH.

Yeah sure travis that would be cool