Forums · Toys R Us Promotional Sale!

Buy 2 games and get the next one free!

Esotu

0 +0

Oct 12 '09

So, I'm not sure if any of you guys actually go out and buy games still (or just emulate them now I suppose...), but Toys R Us is having a huge promotional sale this week where you can buy 2 games and get the next one free. If I read correctly, this deal also applies to Video Game Accessories too! For more details, check out the link below:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2255974

As for me, if I had the monies, I think I'd probably go for SMT: Devil Survivor, Steal Princess, and Mario and Luigi: BIS.
Rating: 0

Repto

0 +0

Oct 12 '09

Being primarily a Nintendo gamer I sadly have no use for this whatsoever, since games I want are spaced apart so far that I can't take advantage of it. The next game I plan to buy is being released in November.

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Oct 13 '09

[QUOTE USER="repto" TIME="1255403772"]Being primarily a Nintendo gamer I sadly have no use for this whatsoever, since games I want are spaced apart so far that I can't take advantage of it. The next game I plan to buy is being released in November.[/QUOTE]

This is why people need to spread their gaming to other consoles and not just one system. People will lose out on so many great games, personally I can not wait for Uncharted 2, L4D2 (steam!), Brutal Legend, and MW2.

Although wii owners should be happy that they original MW is coming in November as well.

Repto

0 +0

Oct 13 '09

Yeah, except no, because that means spending several hundreds if not thousands more over time, which I cannot do because I support myself, and I can say with some confidence that you don't.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be buying discs left and right with a 360 or PS3, either, as the only version exclusives I actually "miss" are things that wind up as downloadable.

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Oct 13 '09

[QUOTE USER="repto" TIME="1255410140"]Yeah, except no, because that means spending several hundreds if not thousands more over time, which I cannot do because I support myself, and I can say with some confidence that you don't.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be buying discs left and right with a 360 or PS3, either, as the only version exclusives I actually "miss" are things that wind up as downloadable.[/QUOTE]

Or I work at Best Buy >.<

Repto

0 +0

Oct 13 '09

You're not making big bucks at Best Buy, nor are your on your own, supporting yourself and paying your own bills.

Bohemian

0 +0

Oct 18 '09

[QUOTE USER="repto" TIME="1255485103"]You're not making big bucks at Best Buy, nor are your on your own, supporting yourself and paying your own bills.[/QUOTE]

That's where you're wrong Repto, he buys his own hotpockets for his own minifridge in his very own parent's-basement.

hebrewhammer

0 +0

Oct 18 '09

[QUOTE USER="bohemian" TIME="1255856538"][QUOTE USER="repto" TIME="1255485103"]You're not making big bucks at Best Buy, nor are your on your own, supporting yourself and paying your own bills.[/QUOTE]

That's where you're wrong Repto, he buys his own hotpockets for his own minifridge in his very own parent's-basement.[/QUOTE]

Ouch I'm 16, I still live with my parents. And i'll have you know I live upstaris and I prefer bagelbites over hotpockets.

Repto

0 +0

Oct 19 '09

That's what I thought.