fineifold

0 +0

May 5 '09

I think they made a dive tutor.
Rating: 0

Ongakujin

0 +0

May 6 '09

[QUOTE USER="ominousdoom" TIME="1241543078"][QUOTE USER="ongakujin" TIME="1241468496"]IF Crystal is being remade, then it'll be the return of Extremespeed Dragonite.

Which, if paired with Curse, is pretty amazing.

Dragonite@Leftovers
Adamant/Impish - (insert evs)
~Curse
~Roost
~Fire Punch/Extremespeed
~Dragon Claw/Shadow Claw

I can see Fire Punch over Extremespeed just for coverage... or you'd have to go with something like Shadow Claw just to get coverage.

EDIT: I suppose you could go without Roost and just use Extremespeed in its place... although Curse needs the recovery.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think of that. Wasn't Extremespeed Dratini like a event? I mean, you received it in Dragon's Den from the Elders >_>

Anyways... Roost would be kinda :/. I don't see a mixed set there, only a defensive-biased tank or offensive-biased tank.[/QUOTE]

I believe you got the Dratini from Clair, and in Crystal, if you got all her questions right, you got one with Extremespeed.

fineifold

0 +0

May 7 '09

It's only if you got all the questions right? The game loves me then 0_0

JiangWei23

0 +0

May 14 '09

[QUOTE USER="ongakujin" TIME="1241469226"]

What will happen is a rise in TSS and Hail teams. [/QUOTE]

As an avid Hail team user, I'm TERRIBLY interested in this. :D Do go on...

Also, I freely admit that it's been awhile since I've played competitively, but why would simply making Curse universal potentially shift the metagame to be more defensive? I thought with all the Choice Items floating around defensive gameplay was basically over for this generation...?

<< Previous Page