Crobat (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 228 HP/64 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- U-turn

First off Crobat. My lead and Scouter. Weird set, but it it screws over leads with SR with Taunt plus with U-Turn even if they switch I'll still be in a better position. Plus doing 46% min to Azelf and 50% min to Weavile is nice. Brave Bird for when I need to do some damage. Roost for recovery of course.

The speed EVs allows Crobat to outspeed base 125s, the HP for some bulk and hits it highest Leftovers number and the rest in attack.
---

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 204 HP/60 Spd/68 SAtk/176 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse
- Reflect
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Nothing like resists to a good amount of things and stats to back it up >_>. This is my special tank. Recover for recovery obviously. Reflect to make physical attack easier to take/switch into. Dragon Pulse/HP Fire is a rather handy attacking combo since only Heatran resists it iirc. Plus hitting the top 2 used pokemon for a solid amount of damage doesn't hurt at all.

204 HP EVs allow for Latias hit it's highest leftovers number, 60 speed evs allows for outspeeding non-scarfed Adamant Heracross and 68 Sp Atk allows for a solid 2HKO on Infernape, even if it runs Hasty instead of Naive, with Dragon Pulse. Rest of EVs are placed in Sp Def for taking special attacks even better.
---

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse

Basic scarftran. My only true special sweeper too. Fire blast for a hard hitting STAB'd attack plus who doesn't like overkill on Scizor/Metagross/Lucario >_>. HP Grass will take care of Swampert/Starmie. Earth Power for hitting other Heatrans/Infernapes/Tyranitars and also possibly Tentacruel. Dragon Pulse for the dragons of course.

Nothing special with the EVs, just max speed to tie with other max speed Choice Scarfed Heatrans and max Sp Atk to deal the most damage.
---

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dynamicpunch
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Thunderpunch

Takes hits decently and hits hard. Great combo. Dynamic Punch cause it's just awesome plus it gets STAB and confuses. Ice Punch for the standard Dragons(Except Kingdra)/Celebi. Stone Edge hits Zapdos/Togekiss the hardest and allows me to do something to Rotom/Gengar. Thunder Punch is mainly there for hitting Gyarados/Starmie.

Once again, nothing special with EVs. Max HP for some bulk and max Attack for hitting hard. the remaining 6 EVs allows me to outspeed no speed Blissey.
---

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Guts
EVs: 24 HP/252 Atk/232 Spd
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Night Slash
- Stone Edge

Remember when this was too common. Somewhat my status absorber (preferably burn/poison), but mostly my revenge killer. Close Combat/Megahorn are both hard hitting STAB'd attacks. Stone Edge is mainly there for Gyarados/Salamence/Zapdos. Night Slash might be a weird choice, but most people expect Pursuit so it has the element of surprise.

Speed EVs allow me to outspeed Base 130s, max Attack for, once again, hitting hard. Rest put in HP.
---

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance
- Extremespeed

Standard SD Lucario. it's pretty much my late game clean up sweeper. Swords Dance for boosting my attack (Surprise, Surprise). Close Combat for a hard hitting STAB'd attack. Ice Punch to make sure Salamence/Gliscor don't wall me. Extremespeed for quick kills.

Basic EVs. Max Attack and Speed for best sweeping potential.

The basis of the team is to be able to switch easily between pokes as every teammate resists or is immune to something at least 1 other teammate is weak to and weaken the opposing team, be it status or just hitting hard, then have Lucario or, if need be, Heracross to clean up.
Rating: 0

CrossDragon

0 +0

Feb 22 '09

[QUOTE USER="blazinyoshix" TIME="1235356754"]

Crobat (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/80 Atk/176 Spd
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- U-turn

Outspeeds Max +n Base 120s, I don't think you need to outspeed Base 125s imo. The only one being Weavile, and Machamp takes Weavile's attacks like a Champ! *shot*
---

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 208 HP/180 Def/96 Spd/24 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Recover
- Surf
- Dragon Pulse

It takes a minimum of 42-49% from a Max +n CB Scizor's Bullet Punch and can then recover off the damage. It takes 36-43% from Life Orb Scizor. Against Scarf Heatrans, it takes 44-52% from Dragon Pulse giving it only a 23% 2HKO, while Latias has a 97% chance to 2HKO Heatran back with Surf. Against TTars/Scizors/Heracross and what not, you can simply set up Reflect and then proceed to recover off damage and hit back. With 96 Speed EVs, it outspeeds Neutral Max 90s such as Adamant Lucario, allowing you to set up Reflect before they Crunch or whatever. You can switch out Leftovers for Light Clay if you feel like it, but I would go with Leftovers.
---

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse

No Problem here. Though you could try and fit Explosion somewhere if you can. >_>
---

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Spd
- Dynamicpunch
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Thunderpunch

I don't really think you need to run both Stone Edge and BoltBeamPunch on the same set. But whatever. Moving on.
---

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Guts
EVs: 24 HP/252 Atk/232 Spd
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Night Slash
- Stone Edge

Moving on.
---

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance
- Extremespeed

Seems fine here as well.[/QUOTE]

Your team has very little bulk and Salamence could possibly rip through the team if it's the MixMence variation.

BlazinYoshiX

0 +0

Feb 22 '09

[QUOTE]CrossDragon

Text goes here
[/QUOTE]

Crobat: Still think that outspeeding Weavile would be in my best interest. Probably will try both though.
Latias: It was meant to be a special walll. But I may try Recover/Reflect and maybe the outspeed neutral base 90s. Wish hasn't proven too useful so far >_>;;
Machamp: Meh I was thinking that. Only real reason for Thunder Punch is Starmie/Gyara. Any suggestions? Just no Payback especially after the calcs lol

As for the bulk problem, as you know, I was thinking about getting Celebi on this team. Just don't know who to drop for it though.

Ongakujin

0 +0

Feb 22 '09

[QUOTE USER="blazinyoshix" TIME="1235345220"][QUOTE]CrossDragon

Text goes here
[/QUOTE]

Crobat: Still think that outspeeding Weavile would be in my best interest. Probably will try both though.
Latias: It was meant to be a special walll. But I may try Recover/Reflect and maybe the outspeed neutral base 90s. Wish hasn't proven too useful so far >_>;;
Machamp: Meh I was thinking that. Only real reason for Thunder Punch is Starmie/Gyara. Any suggestions? Just no Payback especially after the calcs lol

As for the bulk problem, as you know, I was thinking about getting Celebi on this team. Just don't know who to drop for it though.[/QUOTE]

You definitely need to think about your Machamp moveset. If you're just using it to counter Gyarados and Starmie you have much better options in pokemon with STAB on Electric moves, along with better typing to defensively assist your team. Machamp doesn't resist anything you don't already get from anyone else, and the bulkiness just allows you to use it as a scapegoat so you can hopefully save another one of your pokes on the switch.

My only recommendation is to drop it for a nice physical wall that has some sweeping power, or use Machamp with a better set. I really don't think you've got a shot against a Skarmory with this guy. You've already got two pokemon that fill in Machamp's role better imo.

Forgive me for being a little erratic and repetitive on this response, but you should figure Machamp more as a sweeper than a tank - and opt to drop 'Champ, 'Cross, or 'Cario in favor of maybe even a special sweeper. Even if you come across a physical wall that you can't break - or you can't afford to switch in Lucario to set up or Heatran to knock it out due to resists or being afraid of EQ, you need other options imo.

I'm sorry I don't have any ideas at the moment but I'm sitting down with my parents to watch the oscars.