0 +0

Aug 28 '08

Aug 25 -- Dragonforce -- Ultra Beatdown
Aug 26 -- Slipknot -- All Hope is Gone
Sept 2 -- underOATH -- Lost in the Sound of Separation
Sept 12 -- Metallica -- Death Magnetic *zomg, first album in 5 years*
Sept 16 -- All That Remains -- Overcome
Oct 7 -- Rise Against -- Appeal to Reason

There's probably way more that I'm forgetting, but those are the ones that I'm looking forward to. And I'm going to see Rise Against live on November 1st so they'll have their new album out in time, yayyy :D

How about you, what are you looking forward to in the smexy music-month of September?
Rating: 0

Flounder

0 +0

Aug 28 '08

Nothing that really interests me.

I haven't been paying attention to music news lately though.

Truthiness

0 +0

Aug 28 '08

Even more awesome is the new The Sea and the Cake album coming out in October. Yes!

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Aug 29 '08

lol Ultra Beatdown, pfft Dragonforce. Death magnetic might be good, and Appeal to Reason will probably be okay.

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Aug 29 '08

Aug 27 - "ZERØ" by AAA (single)

I still have to wait for import :(

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Aug 29 '08

I'll probably get Death Magnetic. I liked St. Anger and I really think peoples hate for it was exaggerated.

Ominous Doom

0 +0

Aug 29 '08

Death Magnetic all the way. I've been waiting for it since it was announced. I really hope it'll be playable in GH:4 >_>

Plus, I'm looking forward to The Unforgiven III (I was nice, II was better, III will be breathtaking), Judas Kiss, My Apocalipse... Pretty much every song in the album >_>

EDIT: I also don't understand the hate for St. Anger. Frantic and St. Anger were really nice songs.

JellyDemon

0 +0

Aug 30 '08

I heard a rumor that the entire Death Magnetic album is going to be on GH3 and GH4 through DLC. That would be sweet, but it'll probably cost around 20 bucks and it might worm it's way into Guitar Hero: Metallica this spring anyways >___>

Found out underOATH's releasing their new album on September 2, which is in.... 4 days, lol o____O. I was never really into them, but I might try them out when it comes out.

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Aug 31 '08

Unforgiven II was NOT better than the original. II was a bit too... generic for my taste. Still a kick ass song though.