Forums · Looking for johto starters

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

if anyone is willing to trade me any of them that would be great. post which one you are willing to trade me then i will make an offer. thx.
Rating: 0

Esotu

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

[QUOTE USER="woodtsunami" TIME="1215512135"]if anyone is willing to trade me any of them that would be great. post which one you are willing to trade me then i will make an offer. thx.[/QUOTE]

Hello.

I have all three, and I'm willing to breed them for trading.  Let me know what you're offering.  Thanks!

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

[QUOTE USER="Esotu" TIME="1215524946"][QUOTE USER="woodtsunami" TIME="1215512135"]if anyone is willing to trade me any of them that would be great. post which one you are willing to trade me then i will make an offer. thx.[/QUOTE]

Hello.

I have all three, and I'm willing to breed them for trading.  Let me know what you're offering.  Thanks!
[/QUOTE]
  <div>
[/div]<div>the rarest thing i have are my legit phione. do you want one? i just got into ev training so every pokemon except my up and coming magnezone have evs all over the place. but if you don't mind that i could trade you a crobat. and possibly an alakazam. crobat is lvl 39 alakazam is lvl 40. if you want i can breed my kanghaskan give you one of those babies. just reply tell me what looks good.[/div]

Esotu

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

Think you could get me a Kangaskhan with an Early Bird ability and an Impish nature?

That, a Hoothoot, or a Natu would be good.

Would you like a specific nature for yours?

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

how about the hoothoot and the natu. They can be any nature right?

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

i don't care what nature the starters are.

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 8 '08

ok i am breeding for that kangaskhan give me an hour and I will have it. Also I have a Natu and a Hoothoot. So I should be ready really soon.

Esotu

0 +0

Jul 9 '08

[QUOTE USER="woodtsunami" TIME="1215573357"]ok i am breeding for that kangaskhan give me an hour and I will have it. Also I have a Natu and a Hoothoot. So I should be ready really soon.[/QUOTE]

I have yours all ready.

My FC is:

2535 0470 1378

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 9 '08

my fc is 1332 9212 9767.[div]I got your kanghaskan. it took me 24 eggs. at 3 pm pacific i will be waiting on wifi.[/div]

woodtsunami

0 +0

Jul 9 '08

k im waiting on wifi

Esotu

0 +0

Jul 9 '08

[QUOTE USER="woodtsunami" TIME="1215581848"]k im waiting on wifi[/QUOTE]

Give me a moment, I'll be on shortly.