Forums · Rose's R/S Story

Warning: Crossovers and parodies ahead.

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Mar 31 '08

Welcome to my story, I read yours and decided I wanted in! Feel free to leave suggestions, and name yourselves if you would like a cameo!

--Chapter 1--

This is a story. Unfortunately. Of a girl on a quest to become a Pokemon Master! Which is hardly surprising, since this is a generic story and cannot be attempted through realistic methods. Becoming a Master in such a short time is impossible. How naive young people are.

Rose: Good morning!

There was obviously no one there to hear, but well move on. In case of unrelated characters eavesdropping.

Cirno: Good morning!

Like that. Although shes not completely unrelated, shes not supposed to be here yet.

Cirno: *Is kicked several minutes forward*

Anyway, today is the day of a young girls dream to be a Pokemon Master. To rise up and defeat the Champion.

Rose: I'd like to dispute young with you.

And we haven't the time. So now that you're awake and feeling perky enough to talk back to the narrator, get out of the truck.

Truck: *Is exited*

???: So you haven't left yet.

Rose: No. I just need a Pokemon from Professor Birch and you can go back to your precious television mother!

Rose's Mother: Right. Take care.

Of course her mother was being in-sincere, but thats not the driving force behind this adventure so well ignore it.

Rose's Mother: I was too being sincere!

Moral of the chapter: Don't fight with the narrator. We narrators have admin powers. Therefore, you no longer exist in this story.

Rose: What happened to my mother?

You no longer need one. Go to your next door neighbor please.

Rose: Sure?

And Rose, our heroine-

Rose: Heroine? I like that!

I beg your pardon. Rose, our young girl, went to visit her neighbour. She found a boy near her own age, wearing away his thumbs on a Wiimote shut up in his room.

Rose: Hello?

Unnamed Boy: Its Brendan, theres a potion on my PC, take it now and leave before I lose thanks to your distraction. I have to beat these Libelldra nerds at their own game! Oh no! A Final Smash! Look what you've done now! I've lost at a crucial moment thanks to your timely distraction! You will feel the full force of what you have accomplished here today! I will track you down and defeat you, and make you beg me for my forgiveness!

Unaware to Brendan, who had failed to take his eyes off the Television, Rose had left quite early during his monologue and failed to hear anything past "PC". Rose on the other hand, had not yet located Professor Birch, and decided the next best place to look would be on Route 101, and unfortunately was stopped by a small girl hovering a foot above the ground.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: Help, Professor Birch is in danger!

Rose: That's terrible! But firstly two questions! One - How did you know it was Birch if we cannot see him from this spot! And how are you hovering!

Mysteriously Floating Girl: I'm a genius! And I can answer both your questions! Firstly through my excellent deducing skills, I deduced that the person in the woods who was screaming is none other than Birch!

Rose: But how?

Mysteriously Floating Girl: I can read the narrators comments!

Drat.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: Secondly, I am flying because I am a fairy! And Fairies have wings! Hence we fly!

Rose How on earth did a fairy get to Hoenn? We don't even have fairies in this world!

Yes, how on earth did you get here?

Mysteriously Floating Girl: But we haven't the time for this idle conversation! We must save Birch!

Rose: Lets go!

The small path which the two girls took led them to a small clearing, where Professor Birch was against a tree with a Poochyena growling at him. His bag was lying on the road near where the girls entered.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: I'm a genius! I found a bag!

I pointed that out actually...

Mysteriously Floating Girl: And look! Pokeballs! We should use one and save him!

Rose: Are you sure? It's kind of stealing.

Professor Birch: Just take one and hurry up? As interesting as it is to study young Poochyena attack patterns, I'm kind of backed into a corner here.

He's not. A single tree is not a *corner*.

Rose: These Pokeballs on the ground here are empty... Maybe if we try looking through his bag...

Professor Birch I don't think young girls should be looking through my bag..., but uhhh....hurry up! His attacks are getting high-aaaaaaaaargh!

Rose: A single Pokeball. Better hope this Pokemon can win! Go!

A Cyndaquil was released.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: Oooh, but how does it fit?

Rose: Every time physics is brought into a conversation about games, God kills a cat.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: But surely not a lolcat?

Professor Birch Are you girls going to help me today or not?

Professor Birch's voice is getting relatively higher in pitch at this point.

Rose: Aww, it's so cute! *Hugs Cyndaquil*

Mysteriously Floating Girl: Can I have a turn!

Professor Birch This is going nowhere!

At this point, Professor Birch summons a Dragonite with one of his own Pokeballs, which procedes to tear apart the Poochyena

Dragonite used Dragon Claw!
Wild Poochyena took 65536 damage.
Wild Poochyena fainted.

--End of Chapter--
Rating: 0

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Mar 31 '08

I enjoyed it. The narrator's comments with the dialogue was pretty funny.

Frankly, I've always liked the whole 'play script' writing genre. And also: I want in on the story too. :D

Keep it up!

CrossDragon

0 +0

Mar 31 '08

Cool. >_>

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 1 '08

--Chapter 2--

Two girls, a Cyndaquil, a Poochyena and several nearby Wurmple gasped pop-eyed in shock at the brutal carnage demonstrated by their kindly Professor. Technically, the Poochyena could do nothing else after being fainted so swiftly, but it stared nonetheless.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: Hooray!

Professor Birch: Well, I did have my turn being a world-famous trainer back in my day.

And how long ago was that Professor?

Rose: Umm Professor? May I keep this Pokemon? It's so cute!

Professor Birch I honestly don't care, I was planning on releasing it anyway. Why would I need a weak Cyndaquil when I have my Dragonite?

I'll take you on any day old-timer.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: Hooray!

Rose: Lucky you're so happy. I guess we'll be going now. *Returns Cyndaquil*

Professor Birch: Without a Pokedex? Surely you'll need one?

Rose: I can just ask the narrator.

I was not informed of this.

Mysteriously Floating Girl: I'm Cirno!

Rose: You're that eavesdropper!

Cirno: I'm a genius! But it still hurts...

Kicks are temporary. Be thankful I didn't ban you.

Cirno: So I'm going to follow you! You need a sidekick!

Yes she does. Or some of the jokes won't work.

Rose: Well lets move on! We can't stay in this clearing forever.

Cirno: Where are we going? I've never been here before.

Rose: To Oldale Town. It's like 20 steps north. Can't you read that sign?

Cirno: A sign! I'm a genius! Oldale is north from here!

And with Cirno displaying her genius, Rose slightly irritated and Professor Birch and his bag conveniently forgotten, the two girls moved on to their next destination - Oldale Town.

Shopkeep: Welcome to Oldale. Like a tour?

Rose: I don't know. Seems kind of small for it to be useful to take a tour.

Cirno: We'll take it!

The shopkeep takes the two girls out side the PokeMart.

Shopkeep: This is the PokeMart! Were here for all your item-related needs! And this is the end of the tour!

Rose: That was unbelievably short. What about the Pokecentre and those two houses? And those roads leading out of town?

Cirno: Do you sell toasters?

Shopkeep: Well, from your oh-so-smart attitude, you already know what a Pokecentre is.

Rose: And a Mart too, but you took us here anyway.

Shopkeep: Those people in the houses there have placed restraining orders on me from previous tours so I'm not allowed near them. Some people don't like having their bedrooms toured when they're in them. But what's wrong with a bit of excitement?

Depends who's excitement it is. I'm sure they were quite shocked when their private matters were in full view of travelers.

Shopkeep: And...the road to your right is blocked while that old man watches that Wurmple cross it.

Old Man: We're breaking a record here! Get your facts right!

The current record for a Wurmple crossing a road unaided is 1197 seconds. Aided is about 2.

Shopkeep: And we don't sell toasters here. I believe Lilycove Dept. Store does however.

~Lilycove Department Store...~
~We have all the items you could ever want...~
~From potions to TMs and even dolls for your girlfriend!~
~We're Lilycove Dept. Store! 15 Seaview way!~
~We don't sell toasters.~

Cirno: We must go to Lilycove! I'm a genius!

Shopkeep: Heres a complementary Potion for taking this tour.

--Rose obtained a potion!--

Rose: I guess we'll go north then. What route is that?

Cirno: Route 103! Hooray!

With potion in bag, Cyndaquil in Pokeball, and toasters locked safely away in another world, the two girls entered Route 103.

--End Chapter--

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 1 '08

Woooo. As for an idea, the trainers you meet on the way can be people from this site! :D

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

I'd already planned for MillionDaggers to replace Brendan. As for Wally...=P CD would you mind?

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

zomfg Brendan has a Shiftry!

...FTW

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 3 '08

[QUOTE USER="Rose" TIME="1207132890"]I'd already planned for MillionDaggers to replace Brendan. As for Wally...=P CD would you mind?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't mind. >_>;

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 3 '08

I'm not writing today - I'm going out, but weekends coming up and so will chapter 3 :D

O and guys, I'm not giving you Wally's and Brendan's personalities, rather you'll just appear where they were supposed to. With coolness and experience :D

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 7 '08

What, you didn't ask me? *feels left out*

Yeah interesting story. I like the humor.

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 8 '08

Been busy lately >_> I planned to write this a few days ago.

--Chapter 3--

Rose: How come 103 comes after 101?

Cirno: I wouldn't read too much into it. And this route is rather small. And goes nowhere.

Rose: It's not totally devoid. There's a boy up there.

There indeed was a male trainer standing at the top of the rise. He was juggling 2 pokeballs in one hand while staring off into the trees.

Rose: Err Excuse me? Could you help us cross the water over there? We didn't bring swimming suits or anything....

???: Swimming suits...? How interesting...

Rose: *Is blushing* Noo! I mean we have to get across the water!

Cirno: I can fly!

???: You don't need to cross the water. Yet. But first, I, Million Daggers must test your skills as Pokemon trainers! Send out your pokemon, and when you have defeated me, then I shall help you.

Rose: Why do I have to battle you?

Cirno: I'm not involved!

It's a rite of passage. You can't enter the next route without at least one victory against another trainer.

Million: Ladies first.

Rose: Go! Cyndaquil!

Cyndaquil: Appears in a flash of light.

Million: A fire type...Go! Squirtle!

Rose: But that's not fair, you made me pick first so you could do that!

Million: It's not a test if I use a Sunkern. Now, beat my Water-Type with your Fire-Type and you will have passed your test!

Rose: So mean...

The subsequent battle involves two relatively small Pokemon duking it out in a 4 by 4m patch of grass. After a Ember, two WaterGuns, and three barrel rolls later...

Rose: Come back Cyndaquil!

Million: You did your best. It's a shame your friend over there had to yell out those commands and confuse your Cyndaquil.

Cirno: I'm a genius!

Rose: But now I can't progress any further! It's over! I can only become a politician from here! *Starts to cry*

Million: Well as long as you promise to get better, we can pretend you beat me, ok? :D Just don't cry.

Wild Tissue Box appeared!

Rose: *sniff* Thank you Million *sniff* I'm so grateful.

Tissue Box has fled!

Million: Just go back into town, say that you beat me if anyone asks, and take Route 102 to Petalburg City. I'll see you later. *wink*

*Million Daggers is carried away by a passing Staraptor*

Cirno: Lets heal up! And go to Route 102! 102! 102!

Rose: Ok...

--End Chapter--

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 8 '08

[QUOTE]Wild Tissue Box appeared![/QUOTE]

lol

And yay cameo. More updates pl0x :P

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 10 '08

--Chapter 4--

An interesting note, is that when a Pokemon Trainer runs out of usable Pokemon, the link to the trainer's heart dies. This link enables a Pokemon to achieve greater feats through understanding of the trainer's will. The *whiting out* that occurs when a trainer runs out of usable Pokemon, is the glare of an Ambulance speeding towards the fainted trainer. As of 2007, only 3 trainers have been sent to hospital because of the ambulance.

And so, our story continues from Oldale Pokemon Centre...

Rose: Is Cyndaquil ok?

Nurse: He's fine dear.

Cirno: Hooray!

Rose: No thanks to you Cirno. *glares*

Random PokeCentre Guy: So, new trainer, did you fail your test?

Rose: No...no...why would you think that?

Random PokeCentre Guy: Well you did come here by ambulance, so I thought you might have lost.

Rose: Well I did, against a Wingull i fought on the way back to town.

Random PokeCentre Guy: Should have used a potion. Anyway, who was the Examiner?

Rose: He said his name was Million...MillionDaggers.

Random PokeCentre Guy: No way! Last year's Gladiator?

Rose: What?

Random PokeCentre Guy: Yeah, he was the winner of the Elite Challenge last year.

To those of you who don't know, or may have guessed but weren't quite sure, or have forgotten but used to know, or know and would like a memory recap, or are plain stupid...

Cirno: No way! I'm a genius!

Defeating the Elite Four and the Champion is the first test. After that, the winners from the year go into a tournament against each other to determine the best new trainer of the year. Its a 3v3 no limit battle - far surpassing the difficulty of the Champion. The winner of this tournament is crowned the years Gladiator, and is given the job of being the boss of the Battle Tower for the following year.

Random PokeCentre Guy: I mean, his final battle was up against Gameboy3333, and everyone who was watching knew that Million was going to win from the start. It's because Gameboy3333 always leads with Feraligatr, it gave Million the clear advantage.

Rose: Wow! What Pokemon does he have?

Random PokeCentre Guy: From last year, he used a Shiftry and Salamence almost all tournament. Noone ever saw his last Pokemon until the final battle, when he summoned the never-before-seen Staraptor.

Rose: We saw that after our battle!

Random PokeCentre Guy: Lucky... Anyway, Gameboy3333, having never seen one before, got slaughtered. Wasn't expecting such strong Fighting moves from a bird.

Rose: Wow...how do you know all this?

Random PokeCentre Guy: It was televised live to all Hoenn.

Yes. Except for Sootopolis, who experienced a freak power surge when two male Lanturns tried to show off to a female and shorted out the network. They watched a re-run.

Rose: Oh, well thank you.

Random PokeCentre Guy: Not at all, I just wish I could have seen that fantastic Staraptor too...

And as the guy disappeared into blissful memories, Rose dragged Cirno away from her crossword puzzle (5 letter word for Ice Fairy - I--OT), Rose and Cirno entered Route 102. Yes the Wurmple guy is gone. Thought I should point that out.

Bugcatcher: Our eyes have met! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!

Rose: I wasn't looking at you. In fact, we only just got here.

Bugcatcher: Never-the-less, you cannot defeat my bug Pokemon! GO WURMPLE!

Wurmple appeared. (LVL 3)

Rose: Has it ever occured to you that Wurmples are rather...small? GO CYNDAQUIL!

Rose sent out Cyndaquil. (LVL ??)

Rose: Why are there question marks?

(LVL 2)

Rose: No that's too low!

(LVL 2.5)

Rose: Higher...

(LVL 34)

Bugcatcher: No that's too high! Make it lower!

(LVL 7)

Bugcatcher: I'm good with that.

Rose: I wouldn't worry about it being too strong...your Wurmple has already been crushed underfoot...

Bugcatcher: Nooo! My beautiful Bug Pokemon!!!

Rose: Bugs are icky.

Rose has won the battle!
Cyndaquil gained 245 Experience!
Rose gained 30Y

Rose: 30?? You poor bugcatcher...

Bugcatcher: I can't afford to catch better Pokemon.

A note to readers. No matter how strong a Wurmple is, size matters.

Rose: Onward I guess...

Cirno: What starts with a Q, and ends with a XZ?

Rose I thought we left that puzzle behind?

Wild Berry tree appeared!
Rose picked a berry!
-10HP!
Rose picked a berry!
-10HP!
Wild Berry tree fainted!
Rose gained 4EXP!
Rose leveled up!

Rose: Odd. But still, two Oran Berrys.

Cirno: Look! An item!

Rose: O cool! I wonder what it is?

Rose reached out for the item, when suddenly, although I saw it coming, was snatched out of her grasp by a young male.

CrossDragon: Haha! Too slow!

--End Chapter--

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 10 '08

Haha, I've always hated that Wurmple guy. And the shorts guy from RBY <_<

Good times.

gameboy

0 +0

Apr 11 '08

XD rofl lmao you spelled it "gameboy333

When it's really gameboy3333

Edit: Hurray for edits :D

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 11 '08

I wonder what I am. >_> Gameboy getting owned by Staraptor, priceless.

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Been busy with a Japanese speech for End of Term stuff... this will probably be last update until holidays. So thats 3-4 days guys.

--Chapter 5--

Rose: Hey! That was my item!

CrossDragon: And now it's mine. I wonder what it could be...O! A Max Revive! How rare...

It was a random drop. On a Tuesday.

CrossDragon: I'll be needing this. I'm about to challenge this town's Gym Leader you know? They say he's the second best Normal Type trainer in the world!

Number one is Whitney and her Miltank. Everyone hates Whitneys Miltank.

Cirno: Can we come watch?

CrossDragon: Don't see why not. Maybe you can learn some tips from this years Gladiator!

And after a short walk, CrossDragon, Rose and Cirno entered the Petalburg Gym. Norman was standing int he first room. He should've been in the back, but today was his once-a-week trip to the Ice Cream Store and he hadn't planned on running into a hot-blooded trainer while still in the Gym.

CrossDragon: Norman! I challenge you for the Petalburg Badge?

Norman: What? But I was just out to get Ice-

CrossDragon: No excuses! Battle now!

Norman: *Mumbles something about ice cream*

CrossDragon: You're the Gym Leader! Choose your Pokemon first!

Norman: Shut up! I'm getting there, you hasty sod. I have a sugar deficiency at the moment...

Norman sent out Vigoroth! (LVL 54)
CrossDragon sent out Blaziken! (LVL 51)

Rose and Cirno: Go CrossDragon!

CrossDragon: Quick Blaziken! Use Mach Punch!

A sickeningly bright light started streaming from Blaziken's fist, so bright in fact, that everyone in the room was blinded. Except Blaziken and CrossDragon, naturally.

CrossDragon: Now Blaziken! Execute plan S-Alpha-3!

Blaziken gave out a screech and attacked Vigoroth.

Blaziken used Mega Kick!

Vigiroth, who was standing lame on his side of the rooom, didn't see the attack coming. Blaziken's foot smashed effectively into Vigiroth's groin and it went down.

Vigiroth lost 86% of its HP!
Critical Hit!
Vigiroth is Paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Vigiroth lay on the ground, claws around his pelvic area. It appeared quite incapable of anything else.

CrossDragon: Now Blaziken finish it off! Sky Uppercut!

Vigiroth is fully paralyzed! It can't move!
Blaziken used Sky Uppercut!
Its Super Effective!
Vigiroth lost 14% of it's HP!
Vigiroth fainted.

Blazikens fist crashed directly into Vigiroth's chest, lifting Vigiroth up and crashing him into the ceiling. Vigiroth lay motionless on the floor, covered in ceiling plaster, so Norman recalled him.

Norman: Oh well...err... I got another Pokemon...

Norman sent out Slaking (LVL64)

Cirno: What's going on? I can't see!

Rose: Open your eyes Cirno...

Cirno: I'm a genius!

Norman: Slaking! Mega Punch!

CrossDragon: Blaziken! Mega Kick!

Slakings brilliant blue fist crashed into Blaziken's bright red foot on the centre of the room.

Time stood still for a second.

Then the earth shook as a massive shockwave radiated from the center of the room where the two Pokemon were touching. The windows shattered. The walls cracked. Certain girls skirts were lifted. However, CrossDragon and Norman, (who were protected from the blast by their Pokemon standing in the way) stood facing the destruction of the Gym with slightly ruffled hairdos.

Norman: Now Slaking, Mega Punch again!

Slaking is unable to move due to Truant

CrossDragon: Now Blaziken! Plan R-Sigma-7!

Blaziken dashed up to Slaking's resting body and within 3 seconds, unleshed a flurry of glowing fists into Slaking's chest area.

Total Combo Hits = Over 9000!! S++

Slaking fainted.

CrossDragon: And thats another win for CD! Girls, my theme music please!

Rose: You have theme music?

Cirno: *Hums a tune tonelessly*

CrossDragon: Well never mind that. It's still my 5th Badge! Hand it over gramps!

Norman: Gramps? How dare you young people...if only my sugar levels were higher... I would've given you a run for your money.

CrossDragon: Would've, should've, could've, you lost man. Face it, just don't act like a noob next time.

Norman: Noob?

Rose: Who actually says that...?

CrossDragon: Well, I didn't need this, so you can have it back Rose.

Rose obtained a Max Revive (for real this time)!

Rose: Thanks. Are you leaving?

CrossDragon: Yea, I'm off to get more badges. Maybe I'll see you around?

Rose: No wait...I kind of need your help...

CrossDragon: Oh really?

Rose: Well yeah, My Cyndaquil is kind of OK, but I need a partner to back it up. And do double battles.

Norman: Well if you want my help, take this Pokeball, and you CrossDragon, take Rose and her friend to Route 103 to catch a Pokemon. I daresay she needs help.

CrossDragon: Fine...It's not like I got anything better to do.

Cirno: Yay!

CrossDragon: Well lets hurry this up, I got places to be.

Norman: Feel free to borrow this Zigzagoon, Rose.

Rose obtained a Zigzagoon (LVL 11)!

Wonder why he's helping? He's the loser, and a Gym Leader. Not a good combo on any day of the week.

CrossDragon: Cmon you two! Stop dilly-dallying and lets go!

--End Chapter--

I hope you enjoyed the first decent battle. As you can see, I'm following the trainers path, even if the actual experiences are different. Feel free to comment or request a Cameo! (Leave a Pokemon's name if you wish to use it too)

CrossDragon

0 +0

Apr 15 '08

Kewl. >_> I got teh Blaziken!

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 16 '08

Haha awesome. Belly Drum Linoone FTW.

Your school holidays start later than ours :P

rose!cherubi

0 +0

Apr 23 '08

--Chapter 6--

Route 102~

CrossDragon: Now if you just go walk into that large patch of tall grass over there, you will encounter a wild Pokemon, so use that Pokeball to catch. And hurry up, I seriously have better things to do.

Rose: You mean, that waist-high tall grass? Over there?

CrossDragon: Yes.

Cirno: Looks....thick.

Yes. The really thick waist-high grass in which when one walks in, the legs are not visible. It's that thick. And waist-high.

Rose: *walks in* Umm...Not liking this. *backs out*

Cirno: Oh My God! Look at your legs!

Rose: The Wurmples! Get them off get them off get them off.

And so, with the Wurmples defeated, the grass is faced once more.

Rose: That grass is really thick. anything could be hiding in there. I mean, if you were hiding from someone, you could just crawl in there and no one would find you. Ever!

CrossDragon: I'm sure that was a reference to someone...

Cirno: Nevermind that, look at that Pokemon! I've never seen anything like that before.

Rose: Cirno, you haven't even seen Pokemon before this morning.

CrossDragon: A Larvitar! But they don't even live in this reigon!

Rose: Sweet! That could really help me!

CrossDragon: No way am I letting a rookie like you mess that up. I'll catch it! Pass me that Pokeball.

Rose: *hands over Pokeball* But it was for me to get a new Pokemon...

CrossDragon: Heres the deal, you let me have that Larvitar, and you can get a rare Pokemon from me back in town. Deal?

Rose: Fine...but remember you promised.

CrossDragon: Yes yes. Ok Larvitar lets go! Blaziken!

Blaziken was released with a roar. A small flame was released from its hand which shot slowly towards Larvitar. Larvitar on the other hand, stood still and watched the flame with it's eyes, right up until impact.

CrossDragon: Ember!

Larvitar was struck in the chest and toppled over backwards. As it's eyes began to glaze over, CrossDragon through the Pokeball in a carefully plotted arc with no deviants, which slammed into Larvitar's chest before enveloping it in white light. The Pokeball wriggled 3 times before stopping, but CrossDragon had picked up immediately and walked back to Rose and Cirno.

CrossDragon: Thanks for that Rose, now follow me. We have a Gym Leader please.

Rose: Where are we going?

CrossDragon: PokeCentre. I need to withdraw a Pokemon for you, don't I?

And so CrossDragon, true to his word, withdrew a single Pokemon from the PC and handed it to Rose, in a Cherish Ball.

CrossDragon: See this Rose? It's a Pokemon I won in a contest some time ago. I've never used it, or properly seen it myself, but I think its alright....anyway, Like i said, its definitely rare.

Rose obtained the Mystery Pokemon!

Rose: Thank CrossDragon!

CrossDragon: An now, we have a Gym Leader to visit.

The Gym was entered. As gyms usually are. However, Norman was not there this time, rather, a small black answering machine lay on a table in the center of the room.

Answering Machine: Norman is not here right now, so fi you like to leave your message at the sound of the tone.

CrossDragon: Ah well this CrossDragon... uhh... Rose caught her Pokemon, so were going to go now... thanks for the help.

Rose: Uhh yea.. so were going now...

Cirno: Hello!

CrossDragon: Don't you always feel weird talking to Answering Machines?

Rose: Yeah, it's kind of creepy.

CrossDragon: Well I'll be seeing you around then! Bye!

Cirno And Rose: Bye!

Rose: Guess it's Route 104 next. Lets go.

Answering Machine: *Beep*

~Route 104~

Rose: Look, the sea! It's so...big.

Cirno: And blue.

Rose: Its really big... could go on forever.

Cirno: I like blue.

Ahem. Enough of the ocean and more of that forest you see. Over there. To the right a little bit more. There.

Rose: Petalburg woods! I heard rumours about this place, kids they go missing while looking for an exit.

Cirno: Well we have to go through. Lets go.

And sometime later, deep in Petalburg woods...

Devon Researcher: Back off Magma scum. You'll never get these Goods.

Magma Scum: Hand it over man, it belongs with us. And why the hell is my name scum?

Fine. >_>

Rose: Can we help?

Devon Researcher: Yes! this awful Magma Grunt is trying to take my Goods! Stop him!

Magma Grunt: This terrible Devon Employee is stopping me from obtaining the Goods important to our plans! Go Poochyena!

Poochyena was sent out! (LVL 12)

Devon Researcher: Dont just stand there girl! Can't you see I'm unarmed! Send out a Pokemon and defeat this Cretin.

Rose: Ok...nows as good as any time to test this new Pokemon. Go!

Rose threw the Cherish Ball high into the air, but it didn't release until it fell down to shoulder height. A form emerged but was quickly obscured by a shower of blue and gold sparks.

--End Chapter--

Next Page >>