Forums · The Legend of Libelldra

Realistic You Are The Pokemon CYOA (with 50% less silliness)

menofuntall

0 +0

Mar 5 '08

The light beams into your eyes. Reluctantly, your eyes open, revealing the blue sky above you, blotted out slightly by puffy, white clouds. You jump back onto your feet, and look around. Nothing but untamed grass and a handful of grass.

"I hate this place already," you utter.
"Oh, please. Don't be so mean." You turn around to the direction of the mysterious voice. Yet, nothing comes into sight but more grass.
"Who are you, and what did you do?"
"None of your business, and all I did was mess with your mind a bit."
"That's nice. So why did you do that?"
"You'll see."

In a flash, you lift your body up and find yourself in your bed. "How bizzare," you say. Turning around, you realize it's the morning already. With a groan, you throw yourself out of bed and start to march out of your room. However, you take a moment to acknowledge the silence. "No one's up yet, eh?" You trek down the staircase and enter the dining room.

As you take out a box of Pop-tarts from a cabinet, you hear a faint rustling outside. Putting the pastry into the toaster, the noise gets louder and louder. Swiftly, you leave your breakfast and slam open the door. What lays for your eyes to behold surprises you.

"BEEDRILL SWAAAAAAAAAARM!" you yell. You turn around and smack the doorbell behind you. "As for now..."

DECISION POINT

A.) Fight!
B.) Run!
C.) Get breakfast!
D.) Negotiate!

WHAT ARE YOU?

Please choose a Pokemon that is of its first stage, has three evolution stages, has at least two attacking moves, and isn't Trapinch.
Rating: 0

gameboy

0 +0

Mar 5 '08

C

& totodile >_>

CrossDragon

0 +0

Mar 5 '08

A.) Fight

And the pokemon of choice is of course... GIBLE.

menofuntall

0 +0

Mar 5 '08

THE RESULTS
C.) Get breakfast
You are…Bulbasaur.

Note: User KiteDXX in fact voted, but since he could not log on, he instead gave his vote to me on IRC.

"Can’t fight on an empty stomach," you say. Running back inside, you go to the dining room and retrieve your beloved Pop-tarts. Behind you are the other members of your clan.
"What the hell are you doing, Bulbasaur?" Feraligatr, the seasoned veteran, questions.
"Eating."
"There’s a goddamn Beedrill swarm coming right at us, and you sit there and eat your stupid Pop-tarts?"
"Well, breakfast is the most importa-"
"GET YOUR ASS TO THE BATTLEFIELD NOW!" You hastily drop your Pop-tarts onto the table and run outside. Before jumping into combat, you analyze the area a little. To the left, you see Gabite teething on some poor Beedrill. To the right, you see Plusle and Minun teaming up against a group of Beedrill, and ahead of you is Clan Leader Metagross wrecking some Beedrills.

You dive straight ahead, and tackle down a Beedrill. Before you know it, Feraligatr has already preformed his legendary Dragon Dance and is slaying Beedrills left and right, while Metagross is crushing them with his nose. The two make the rest of you look very bad, but you continue to fight on.

After a quick Surf by Feraligatr, the entire swarm is knocked out. You look around, and estimate an approximate 500 casualty rate. "Head back to base!" Metagross orders.

"Excellent work. You four have definitely improved," Metagross proclaims. You, as well as Plusle, Minun, and Gabite, grin. "I’ll say, where the hell is the rest of our team?" Feraligatr jumps at this notion, and dashes up the stairs. "Alright, children. I got notified yesterday a special unit wants to hire us mercenaries. Now don’t screw this up, this is the royal family we’re talking about."

At this moment, Feraligatr comes back down. "They slept through the entire mess," he announces.
"Well, did you at least wake them up?" Feraligatr promptly lets out a huge roar.
"AHHHH WHAT WAS THAT WAS THAT A DEMON DON’T EAT ME OH MY GOD ARGH IT’S COMING AFTER ME OH NO I’LL KILL YOU LET ME DOWN FROM HERE NOW YOU CRAZED DEMO- Oh, hey Feraligatr. Did you kill that demon?" Feraligatr soon after walks out with Infernape on his claws. Soon after that, a groggy Dragonite appears.
"So, what was that all about…" he asks.
"Nothing…just get your asses down here," Metagross replies.

"Alright, so you all know we’ve been hired by the royal family to defend the capital while they’re gone. So don’t screw up. This is our chance to break into the brutal world of professional mercenary work. If we can get this done, imagine the money we’ll get. It’ll be a nice workout for you guys, too. So, Metanite Mercenaries, move out!"

Of course, before moving out, you grab your Pop-tarts. The trip is filled with constant "Are we there yet?" questions and "Can we take a break…" complaints. However, right when you thought you’d explode, something phenomenal occurred.

"Hey, it’s getting a little breezy here," you say.
"Stop being such a pussy," Metagross remarked. For the moment, you shut up.
"Okay, I think it’s getting a little out of hand," Feraligatr comments.
"I don’t like where this is going," Plusle and Minun say in unison. Soon, the breeze evolves into a storm.
"Gah, Feraligatr, you hold down Plusle, and I’ll hold down Minun. Dragonite, try to make sure Bulbasaur doesn’t fly away." Dragonite snores back in return. "Eh, whatever. Just don’t get…blown away?! Bulbasaur, get back here!"
"Holy, this is actually kind of fun!" you exclaim.
Metagross, however, isn’t quite as amused. "Stop joking around and get your ass down here!"
"Will do…if I can?!" The wind picks up even more, and now you can’t get back down.
"Dragonite, wake the **** up!" Metagross smashes his fist into Dragonite’s back, pushing him into the nearby ocean.
"OH MY GOD IT’S COLD ABANDON SHIP,” he says. Immediately, he starts flying against the wind, but to no avail.
"God…damnit!" Metagross looks at you two, helplessly watching you fly away. You are momentarily smacked by a stray metal rod and knocked out.

Beams of light shine into your eyes once more. And once more, you see the blue sky and the white clouds. And once more, you see the grass dotted lightly with flowers.

"Show yourself," you say, in your most badass voice.
"Excellent prediction."
"Alright, tell me now, who are you?"
"Fine, fine. I am your conscience. I’m here to guide you."
"So, what are you here to guide me on?"
"Nothing."
"…Nothing."
"Yes, it’s rather straightforward from here."
"What do you mean, ‘from here’? Can you tell the future?"
"Ahaha, I am the future, Bulbasaur."
"I’m leaving."

And so you left, and woke up in another patch of grass, with another blue sky, with another set of puffy, white clouds. The grass, however, was not dotted with flowers. It was covered with loads of metal rods. In the horizon, you can see what makes out to be a city.

DECISION TIME
A.) Go to the city
B.) Go train on wild Pokemon
C.) Find where your Pop-tarts dropped to

CrossDragon

0 +0

Mar 5 '08

Lol, what? C.) Food is more important.

Ominous Doom

0 +0