Forums · My Trade List • Page 2

I'm essentially done with my Pokedex

TempRepto

0 +0

Apr 25 '09

I'll load my party with guys off of that list, I have a ton of them.
Rating: 0

Ongakujin

0 +0

Apr 27 '09

Will you only accept the ones on your LF list or would you take lower evolved forms? I have plenty of Ralts w/ Will-o-wisp and Shadow Sneak that could make good Gardevoirs, most have 25-31 in SpAtk and SpDef, just gotta look at natures.

And sorry if I've been holding back the trades, I've been out of commission for the last few days. Anyone around now?

majestic star

0 +0

Apr 27 '09

It isn't necessary to trade me something on my LF list. Those are the only things that, if you do feel obligated, would be beneficial to me. If you don't have anything on that list, don't worry about it, because I will still trade with you as I just want to empty out my boxes. Post when you're ready.

TempRepto

0 +0

Apr 28 '09

I'll also need to be shown a Sableye and Mawile.

TempRepto

0 +0

May 2 '09

When will you be ready, Onga? Gfaqs trade board is worthless in this regard and the sooner you hook star up, the sooner we can resume our dex-filling.

Edit: got traded a Sableye, so that's off my list.

Ongakujin

0 +0

May 3 '09

[QUOTE USER="temprepto" TIME="1241310373"]When will you be ready, Onga? Gfaqs trade board is worthless in this regard and the sooner you hook star up, the sooner we can resume our dex-filling.

Edit: got traded a Sableye, so that's off my list.[/QUOTE]

I misplaced/left my charger somewhere and my DS is dead. I'll try to find it soon, I'm sorry I'm holding things up.

TempRepto

0 +0

May 3 '09

Don't worry about it, it's not like I'm demanding you make it a priority or something. I brought it up only because this is the only task I have to occupy myself in the game at the moment, since I'm sitting at something like 484 caught.

Ongakujin

0 +0

May 3 '09

I'll be getting a charger tonight so I'll be back in business again. I get out of work at 3:30 PM Eastern tomorrow, so if you're around at 4, I'll be here.

majestic star

0 +0

May 3 '09

The soonest I can get home is 4:00 central, which is 5:00 eastern. But I'm available pretty much anytime after I get home.

Ongakujin

0 +0

May 9 '09

Will anyone be around Monday after 4 Eastern? I can finally get around to doing these things, been so damn busy.

Please please please let me get this rolling so we can all get our trades done.

majestic star

0 +0

May 9 '09

No, 5:00 eastern is the best I can do on any day other than the weekend or most Thursdays.

majestic star

0 +0

Jun 30 '09

Repto, I finished my dex other than Shaymin and Arceus so if you want to finish yours just leave a message of what you need.

Ongakujin, I'll hold your Pokemon and you can claim them whenever you come back. With school out for the summer, I have more time to trade.

Now, I can get back to hatching Eevee eggs.

<< Previous Page