Forums · Team Building Guide

ImCuteslims

0 +0

Jan 1 '08

Now, if you are reading this guide there are things you may need to know BEFORE starting.
- This guide has some opinion based things in here
- Even though this guide is opinion based, it has also has effective ideas and knowledge that i am giving to you.
- If you have any questions, please let me know.

Table of Contents
1a. Making a team concept
2a. Things every team should require to have
3a. Roles each Pokemon fill
4a. Knowing your playing style as a trainer.
5a. Pokemon that good teams use
6a. Example of a good team

1a. Making a team concept
Now, when you first begin with making a team, there are a lot of things you must think about. Every team has to have a concept, like how you want your team to operate. Example's are, " Baton Pass, Stall, Offensive, Defensive, Balanced" etc. So you need to make sure you know what you want to do with your team.

2a. Things every team should require to have
Most, if not all teams require certain style of pokes to avoid from being set-up on or swept. Every single team out there needs someone with Roar, Whirlwind or Haze. These moves are very important for stopping things that abuse Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot and even Curse. Without a phazer the most hated Stat Uppers will go right through your team. Also if you are running a Balanced style of team, 3 walls should be enough to get the job done. This isn't a must but a Steel type Pokemon should someone find its way on every team. Most have great resistances, and pack a hell of a punch. Rapid Spin isn't always needed, seeing how most effective Spikes/Stealth Rockers will have a Ghost somewhere on their team. Taunt can help stop the opponent from actually setting up on you ao Taunt is actually an option over Rapid Spin.

I will finish tomorrow

ITS NEW YEARS
Rating: 0

Shadian Vise

0 +0

Apr 2 '08

Tomorrow came four months ago.
Rating: 0

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Apr 4 '08

I don't think he's ever coming back. I'll write a guide eventually <_<