Forums · Kai's Shop

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

IMO I am getting pretty good at making sigs/avis.
So if you would like to request one,ill be glad to do it happy.gif
Rating: 0

Breloom

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

Do you think you could do a sig like this:
user posted image
Could you scrap the soldiers and put hundreds of tiny Shroomishes in army helmets, marching with those Communistastic scowls on their face?

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

I could proably render that,but idk about the shroomish's tongue.gif or the other thing,sorry.

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

anyone?

Ongakujin

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

How about something similar to what Breloom asked for, but instead, Bidoofs in camo with the caption "Army of Dumb"

Plenty of American flags too tongue.gif biggrin.gif

OtterWater

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

How about something similar to what Breloom asked for, but instead, Bidoofs in camo with the caption "Army of Dumb"

Plenty of American flags too

I'd be offended, except it's true... sad.gif

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

I am not that good... >_>

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

Can we get an example of your work? So we know what your capable of.

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

My three latest.

Ongakujin

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

QUOTE (Kai @ Oct 19 2007, 12:33 PM)
I am not that good... >_>

Why don't you just try to take a few Bidoofs, put some camo on them, and put an American flag in the background with "Army of Dumb" as the caption?

ninja.gif

Diamond

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

He's not that good, you guys. Try more simple requests. He's not that proficient in PS or GIMP yet.

Diamond

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

And Kai, I suggest you don't advertise yourself like that. I've seen your work and they need tons of improvement. Not to mention that your requesters might be in for a disappointment.

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

I have very well improved happy.gif IMO.

Esotu

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

Diamond, instead of being harsh about your views, why don't you offer some advice as to what you think could be improved on if Kai's work doesn't meet your standards? That'd be a more productive post than saying "Hey, quit."

Anyway, Kai, these are some neat sigs. Although, your "Chad" one would be better if the text's color complemented the dark gray instead of blending in with it.

Good job. I hope to see more. :3

Diamond

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

QUOTE (Esotu @ Oct 19 2007, 12:47 PM)
Diamond, instead of being harsh about your views, why don't you offer some advice as to what you think could be improved on if Kai's work doesn't meet your standards? That'd be a more productive post than saying "Hey, quit."

Anyway, Kai, these are some neat sigs. Although, your "Chad" one would be better if the text's color complemented the dark gray instead of blending in with it.

Good job. I hope to see more. :3

I'm not going to try to offer tips to someone who doesn't even listen to me in the first place. Long story there.

_kai!imx

0 +0

Oct 19 '07

I don't techinaly listen,I read.
to Es,when I get on my other computer,I am working on this kick a double s sig.