Forums · Pokemon Diamond: CYOA

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

DOOOOOO....DOOOOOOOO, the Doduo Special Edition Clock goes off. Lucas is awoken by his alarm clock. Yesterday was his tenth birthday and every child understands what that means. Today was the day that Lucas receives his first Pok?mon and his long awaited adventure begins.
Lucas slips off his Pok?ball pajamas and slips into something more comfortable to his tastes. He didn't want to give a bad impression to Professor Rowan. Lucas had everything packed and ready, he made sure he didn't leave anything behind. He walks out of his room.

"LUCAS!" yells his mother. "Oh my, you look so grown. It seems just yesterday that I was dressing you up in cute, little Pikachu outfits for Halloween."
"Mom, I'm ten. I'm still not grown. I'm barely a teenager. I'll be back. I promise." replied Lucas.
"I know. It's just that it's hard to let you go." An awkward moment passes by. "Well, anyway, I made you some pancakes. They're your favorite too! BlueRawstBerry Pancakes!" Lucas sits down at the table and swallows his pancakes in one bite. "My, that was fast. Do you want some more honey?"
"No thank you mom. It was great. I want to hurry up and go get my Pok?mon before the Professor gives them all away."
"Okay Lucas. You be careful now." Lucas grabs his belongings and heads towards the door but his mother stops him. "Aren't you forgetting something?"
"Oh yeah." Lucas gives his mother a familial kiss. Lucas walks out the door and turns around. "Bye Mom. I'll write letters on my adventure!"

Minutes passed as Lucas walked down the rocky road toward Sandgem Town. On the way he saw a Starly and a Bidoof but he paid no attention to them. He knew Professor had something else in store for his adventure. He imagined a Chimchar, Piplup, and a Turtwig fighting along side each other. He daydreamed for a while when he noticed he finally reached the town and there he was, in front of the Professor's Lab.

"Aye! Lucas! I've been waiting for you. I have...er...a slight problem to tell you." says the Professor as Lucas walks in. "You see, I happen to have just let someone have the last Pok?mon."
"Wait...what?" Lucas was surprised. He couldn't fathom why this was happening. He looked at his watch and saw that he was right on time, in fact earlier than his appointment. "But Professor, it's 8:00 a.m.! I came right on time!"
"I know Lucas, I'm so sorry, but I seemed to have miscalculated the Pok?balls and came up short, but I do have a way for you to get your first Pok?mon. It's going to be just like how you normally pick a partner but a little different. Here..." The Professor lays out on the table three objects: A fishing rod, a jar of honey, and a bowl of Pok?food. "I'll also give you this Pok?ball to help you. What you must do is, use one of these items and use this Pok?ball to catch whatever you find with them. You usually have to weaken a Pok?mon before catching it but these items will sedate them a little. So, Lucas, which do you choose?"

A. The Fishing Rod
B. The Jar of Honey
C. The Bowl of Pok?food
D. Just take the Pok?ball
Rating: 0

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

For some reason...the indents didn't get put in there...

>_>

gameboy

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

A.

Ongakujin

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

A. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAGIKARP! Show 'em what a real splash attack looks like!

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

take teh fishin rodz plz.

A - i luvz magikarpz

Breloom

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

C! Combee FTW. cool.gif

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

*A. wins....I forgot to post the rules, but from now on, the first choice with three votes gets teh win, k"

Lucas takes the fishing rod and the Pok?ball off the desk. He puts the both into his Pok?Gear and gets ready to leave when the Professor stops him for a word.

"Lucas, keep in mind that since your going fishing, a Pok?mon won't always bite on the bait. So you will have to be patient."

"Alright Professor, I'll keep that in mind." Lucas heads out the door and looks around for the nearest lake. Suddenly Lake Verity pops into his mind and he heads toward that direction. Not shortly after a few minutes walk, he reaches the entrance and the sign read "Lake Verity".

Lucas searches for a comfortable place to sit and he finds one instantly. He sets his Pok?Gear down and recieves the Pok?Rod from the bag. He hooks the bait and casts out into the lake.

A few moments pass and still no bite. Lucas has been fishing for almost 30 minutes and, so far, has had no luck. His hope is dwindling on the edge and he was just about to give up when he feels a slight tug on his Pok?rod. <no pun intended> Lucas readies his Pok?Ball (sleep.gif) and pulls the line out of the water. Hooked to it was a Magikarp, but it wasn't an ordinary Magikarp. It was gold! The sheen on the Golden Magikarp seem to sparkle along with the sprinkles of water in the air. Lucas was surprised, he was stunned. He didn't know what to do but then he realized he still had to catch it.

Lucas threw the Pok?Ball as hard as he could and it hit the Magikarp with a thud. The Magikarp was "siphoned" into the Pok?Ball and it fell onto the ground. Now all Lucas had to do was wait. One shake...Two shakes...Three shakes...PING! The Golden Magikarp was caught! Now to make it more of a companion, Lucas decided to give it a nickname...

A. Name it Goldy?
B. Name it Karp?
C. Name it Bidoof?
D. Give your own Custom name! *Say D. [Name]. The name has to be majority though or else it will be A.]

Truthiness

0 +0

Oct 16 '07

D Rodeo Randy.

plz people plz!

Breloom

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

D- Godfish. It's like Goldfish without the "L".

CrossDragon

0 +0

Oct 17 '07

Breloom thats the nickname I gave my Gyarados.....

Edit: Also D - GodFish, just because my Gyrados is named GodFish.

MillionDaggers

0 +0

Oct 21 '07

is this still going?

if it is i vote for D Godfish

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 21 '07

QUOTE (MillionDaggers @ Oct 21 2007, 07:49 AM)
is this still going?

if it is i vote for D Godfish

same here plz

Wiik23

0 +0

Oct 21 '07

D. GodFish

gameboy

0 +0

Oct 21 '07

A.

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 22 '07

*Going with D. Godfish, I didn't get replies earlier and I was waiting for teh 3 but now I got it, so now I'll continue*

A strange feeling came across Lucas to name the freshly-caught Magikarp, Godfish. He decided that would be the perfect name, just fitting for it. He knew there was something special about the Magikarp but he couldn't quite lay a finger on what exactly it was. Lucas attached the Pok?ball onto his belt and packed his belongings. He started off back to the Professor's Lab, proud of what he caught.

A few moments later, Lucas reached the door of the Lab. When he reached to knock, the door opened to his surprise. At the door, was a stunning young lady, about his age. She was wearing a hat and the smallest skirt you will ever see. Lucas was at a lost for words and the young lady just stared at him in stupidity.

"Um...are you going to get out of my way?" said the girl. Lucas was still frozen. He couldn't move from the spot he was standing. The girl examine him as if he was an experimental subject. She notices something on him that freaked her out. "Oh my...um...I see that you're quite happy..." The girl chuckled, as if she amused herself.

Lucas looked down and saw that something in his pants was protruding out of it but still inside his pants. He knew it didn't look right, but he needed a proper excuse to tell the girl. What should he say?

A. It's a Pok?ball, I just caught one.
B. Yeah, it's that huge.
C. Oh sorry, I didn't mean to show you my Ekans.
D. [Custom Comment] Do it like before k ;D

Dantmotckc

0 +0

Oct 22 '07

blink.gif

hmmm, C.

ff!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 23 '07

Quite Blatently B