Forums · TLF Magazine.

I did this for my computer graphics class, it's still a work in progress. I'm still new to Photoshop, so go easy on me. The colors and Pokemon were chosen because I think they're cooler than our current mascot and colors. >_>

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/535/tlfsulaiman5ab6.jpg

No image tags because it would break your screen.
Rating: 0

Katsu

0 +0

Oct 4 '07

Yeah I was gonna comment on the size of that thing before you posted the link instead.

It looks okay, but um, what's with the Gyarados? It looks like you just randomly chose a Pok?mon that matched the color and threw it in the middle.

menofuntall

0 +0

Oct 4 '07

You could've at least chosen the same mascot and color for the magazine. It doesn't even feel like Libelldra anymore. >_> Also, the text is kind of...scratchy to be blunt.

EDIT: Sorry, it was TTI that made the text scratchy. Nevermind the comment on the text.

tpx vengeance

0 +0

Oct 4 '07

Well, it's not professional level, not by a long shot, but it's a good start to what may grow into a strong talent. You do seem to have a natural eye for colors and layout.

Also, this actually strikes me as a decent idea. It'd be a good way to slowly add strategy articles to our collection, give new members a reason to keep coming back, and add creative content to keep things fresh and interesting.

Squickens

0 +0

Oct 4 '07

The 3D effects look messy in my opinion. I'd rather have it neat and legible. I could imagine a Flygon with a neat font. It's an interesting idea however.

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 4 '07

IMO it would look better with flygon and some cool toned colours.
But the idea is awesome.

Iggy Koopa

0 +0

Oct 4 '07

I think this would look nice with more Libelldra colors (ie, Flygon colors, blue, etc.). I like this magazine thing, though.

Destati

0 +0

Oct 13 '07

OH GOD MY EYES! THEY BURN!

gameboy

0 +0

Oct 13 '07

needs moar flygon