Forums · Ana's Art

ananas

0 +0

Oct 2 '07

I feel like I'd be spamming if I were to post my art here whenever I finished something new/wanted to show arts, so instead I'm doing what Iggy and ArecP did, and making a thread to post my art in...

To start it off, here are some non-Pokemon art pieces. I hope you dig.

user posted image
I like to draw sexy girls. With tattoos. And piercings. And horns. This is actually one of my GaiaOnline avatars (for anyone who goes on Gaia...) The thing on her hand is a pied crow. I like it because it has a white chest. (Honchkrow lol? biggrin.gif)

user posted image
Cute girls are cute. This is one of my characters named Cier. I drew this in December.

user posted image
This is a phoenix I drew on request as a design for a tattoo. I don't just draw people and Pokemon, I promise.

By the way I'm always open to suggestions and crits. I won't change anything I post (unless it's a WIP) but I'll keep constructive comments in mind when I make more art.
Rating: 0

Iggy Koopa

0 +0

Oct 2 '07

Hey, about time you got around to doing this. tongue.gif Nice work. I've seen most of them on your deviantART already, though.

ray!slacknet

0 +0

Oct 2 '07

Awesome work Ana. Looking forward to more of your work happy.gif

Diamond

0 +0

Oct 2 '07

I love the Phoenix one.

ArecP

0 +0

Oct 2 '07

*drools over curves*

Damn, I wish I could draw curves like you! ARGH...I love the pheonix!

happy.gif

ananas

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

Moar artz because I felt liek it.

user posted image
Those are cheek piercings, not dimples. If you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of body modification. :3
(I am aware her left (viewer's right) arm looks too thin... I can't really fix that, as this is ink. Alas!)

user posted image
Some more Pokemon art. biggrin.gif It was for a contest to draw Drifloon/Drifblim using ____. I made it use Thunder because well... that's just hardcore.

Fantasty

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

Woah, I absolutely love the Driflbim pic, it's seriously awesome.
Good job on the other ones too!

Diamond

0 +0

Oct 11 '07

Damn, you draw like no one else I've ever seen. Excellent work on that Drifblim. That goes same for the other images.